Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza Tweet

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
So what's wrong with saying there is a possibility "insert name here" could be coming back. Surely this is not going to be a complete show stopper for it happening
...because that would mean that those ITK,... ie those close to Bozza ( in the biblical and platonic sense), wouldn't be able to view this thread and chuckle at the suggestions, you know the type of holier than thou chuckle that gets right up your 'ooter......... SPILL THE BEANS WILL YOU.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Saafend and Somerset - would you rather know that something is happening or know nothing at all and allow NSC to go into meltdown because Brighton haven't signed anybody with a week to go before the season starts?

I'd rather know there are signings on the way (probably) than have an information vacuum.

If Bozza spills the beans the source dries up and then we're back to square one. Keep up at the back please.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
The original offer which has been withdrawn, so the contract would be offered again by the party that withdrew the offer.

Joel Lynch hasnt been mentioned yet - just chucking his name in the ring.

It expired rather than withdrawn

He did not sign before deadline passed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Peter Ward ? Doesn't he have bionic knees now ?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If Bozza spills the beans the source dries up and then we're back to square one.
He could leak it by proxy through some circuitous route..... any hints would be good, we are not asking for much are we? As Dorset says, a gentle hint would help quench that thirst for knowledge.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Naylor on Twatter:
@AndyNaylorArgus: Just had Agustien's move to #bhafc confirmed by his agent Wessel Weezenberg. Two-year deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here