Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza just gave me a point. How many for a promotion?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You were my second guinea-pig for 'infraction points'. (That means being a bad boy)

Looking in the admin panel we can make it such that people get automatic bans based on how many points and/or how many infractions a user receives which is cool.

Just need to decide a scale of 'badness' to determine when it kicks in.

Feb 10, 2007
You were my second guinea-pig for 'infraction points'. (That means being a bad boy)

Looking in the admin panel we can make it such that people get automatic bans based on how many points and/or how many infractions a user receives which is cool.

Cool. So if I were to call you a bastard, wanker or a complete ncut (not that I would) how many points would each of these incur?

1066gull

can you write a post of guidelines that either forces people to read them before they register or just have them referenced somewhere

save urself repeating, and your mods can use it as reference if they come unstuck how much discipline they should give

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
can you write a post of guidelines that either forces people to read them before they register or just have them referenced somewhere

save urself repeating, and your mods can use it as reference if they come unstuck how much discipline they should give

Once I've investigated the options completely I'll let the great and the good vote on how the moderation should work.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

It's a good system, works well at another forum i use where they have been using it for a while now.

It's also good as people can see in thier Profiles why they got the points, how much and when it expires.

Saves having to PM mods to find out why :shrug:

Once I've investigated the options completely I'll let the great and the good vote on how the moderation should work.
... and any opinions that we don't like will be removed by the moderators.

Who are these "great and good" of whom you speak, Bozza? I trust they'll all be required to prove they've marched into Poland at least once.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Or maybe a rogues gallery, displaying the avatars of naughty people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here