Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza has lost control thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bellotti

Mar 9, 2004
Bath
After one considered post to counter the 100 plus "kick shit" posts against three former and respected NSC posters. The Nazi administrator has now LOCKED the thread.

Well that sums up NSC and the depths to which it has sunk in the past three months.

BrightonBird
Desert Orchid
Biscuit
OTLW
Richie Morris
The Northstander

(25,922 posts on NSC)

plus three more you haven't even realised are yet gone!

RIP

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tedebear I saw abit of Crocodile Dundee in LA or some bollocks on sunday and I though of you....thats the Aussie connection not the...eerr...bollocks :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pipe down Belotti. Some people take all this stuff WAY too serious. :rolleyes:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Should this thread be entitled: "Bozza has taken control thread"?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
CrabtreeBHA said:
tedebear I saw abit of Crocodile Dundee in LA or some bollocks on sunday and I though of you....thats the Aussie connection not the...eerr...bollocks :)

he he :lol: - is that the one where he goes "thats not a knife.... this is"..... I can't remember anymore - they are all a bit pants though really - some have some funny moments....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you still hate Bellotti clap your hands :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
David Bellotti said:

BrightonBird
Desert Orchid
Biscuit
OTLW
Richie Morris
The Northstander

(25,922 posts on NSC)

plus three more you haven't even realised are yet gone!

RIP

And... Who gives a flying f*?

NONE of the above were posters on NSC earlier than 2001 from what I can remember, and certainly not around in 97 like the Wozzas, Simsters, Man of Harveys, and Barnets of this fine board.

The board was just as lively and entertaining back then as it is now, and from I can remember had far less of the Attention seeking that goes on today.

All I can say to those who want to strop off is, see you later, your loss, certainly not NSC's!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If you don't like it Bellotti - follow the esteemed Safeway and start your own board.

David Bellotti

Mar 9, 2004
Bath
Re: Re: Bozza has lost control thread

Albion Dan said:

NONE of the above were posters on NSC earlier than 2001 from what I can remember, and certainly not around in 97 like the Wozzas, Simsters, Man of Harveys, and Barnets of this fine board.

Wrong, wrong wrong - at least two of them WERE regular NSC posters as early as 1998 - and one under the same name. I was also an NSC poster at that time!

So we could also add: where have Harts Shirt, Psycho, Lethal Weapon and Taffy gone? But you really are missing the point AD!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Bozza has lost control thread

David Bellotti said:
So we could also add: where have Harts Shirt, Psycho, Lethal Weapon and Taffy gone? But you really are missing the point AD!

he he - he's getting wound up - watch out everyone.....:lol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Bozza has lost control thread

Albion Dan said:

The board was just as lively and entertaining back then as it is now, and from I can remember had far less of the Attention seeking that goes on today.

All I can say to those who want to strop off is, see you later, your loss, certainly not NSC's!

All this stuff is great. It's like our very own soap opera. All we need now is a lesbian kiss (not you and me obviously).

David Bellotti

Mar 9, 2004
Bath
Brovian said:
If you don't like it Bellotti - follow the esteemed Safeway and start your own board.

Many a stupid word spoken without engaging brain!

NSC is breaking apart on either side and you don't even realise it

David Bellotti

Mar 9, 2004
Bath
The Laughing Bluebird said:
So, 6 members have 'resigned'. Only 3,144 to go.....

And you must feel so very secure knowing you have this misinformed Cardiff City supporter as your staunchest supporter - anyone ever wonder why he posts on here?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
David Bellotti said:
Many a stupid word spoken without engaging brain!

NSC is breaking apart on either side and you don't even realise it

QUICK.......EVERYONE TO THE NUCLEAR SHELTER!

:eek: :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here