Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boyd/Hart spat

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Spitting at someone is so cowardly. I can't think of much worse than having someone spit at me. Disgrace, should get a long ban for that.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I don't think he deliberately spat at him - he calls Hart "prick" and in the phrasing of a word spoken in anger, spittle comes out as he shouts the word; not a deliberate 'gobbing' episode, however bad the limited replay might look.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd ban Boyd, filthy scum.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They discussed it on Sunday supplement and hart is saying Boyd didn't spit at him, so I think Dan Aitch's interpretation is probably right.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I don't think he deliberately spat at him - he calls Hart "prick" and in the phrasing of a word spoken in anger, spittle comes out as he shouts the word; not a deliberate 'gobbing' episode, however bad the limited replay might look.

Yep, agree. (He is a twunt for diving though)

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012

Yeah, that's what I thought as well.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Steve Bruce lying about Boyd trying to avoid Hart when the stills show both feet on the deck collapsing under his own weight two feet before he got to Hart was shamefully pathetic

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

The spit leaves his mouth before he's even opened it to call Hart a prick.

I've not seen the full clip, but from this video it looks like a clear spit to me.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I just saw it on ssn. The headbutt came before the spitting. It was a dive, a confrontation with a "headbutt" (i.e. he leaned his face into Boyd's) then some ranting with flying spit that may or may not have been meant.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Lengthy ban and then he should have to play with one of these on.

image.jpg

Worse than biting the dirty disgusting vile animal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here