Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boycott

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Last time we played as Smellhurst my mate found a pube in his burger. He was sick and I laughed. Seems like another bloody good reason to boycot the food.

Was it a fish burger ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My suggestion would be buy your food and drink outside the ground and stuff them over by not giving them another penny. Those who say what difference would it make, well business is hard at present and every penny counts. Palace should know this better than most!

Albion fans should buy food and drink in Sainsburys but refuse to go through the self scan checkouts and use the manned checkouts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Last time we played as Smellhurst my mate found a pube in his burger. He was sick and I laughed. Seems like another bloody good reason to boycot the food.

Was it a ginger pube ???

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think this has merit.. why bother spending money that they will benefit from? I know it is a drop in the ocean but can you imagine whn they are totting up their dosh after the game and they have made £0? Brilliant! Thats it, my two kids and I are not eating or drinking in the ground. Who's with me?

Edit: Shall we meet in a Little Chef before the game?

Last edited:

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
As palace did us no favours with ticket allocation and smashing up our stadium, On another tread a guy mentioned to boycott buying Programmes,pies,Beers etc from them.

I have calculated that we could potentially spend £27,000+ if everyone bought the above items at smellhurst.

Should we hit them in the pocket were it hurts?

Just to point out the catering contract is all paid upfront so palace wouldn't lose out from you doing this but by all means boycott the programmes as they might not actually run out before kick off for a change.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just to point out the catering contract is all paid upfront so palace wouldn't lose out from you doing this but by all means boycott the programmes as they might not actually run out before kick off for a change.
Will the pages of the programme flush down the khazi after an arse wipe ? Or do I have to take the Glenn Murray toilet paper with me (its so thin and when your finger goes through you end up saying FFS Murray) ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm going to be sourcing a programme, even if I can't make the game itself, I think it will be quite amusing in a banter sort of way. I know what I would dedicate the pages to if I were in charge of it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just be thankful you didnt ask for a hot dog !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here