Thread closed.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
sid said:
so after todays result whats the point in turning up next saturday

I've paid for a ticket already, might as well make some use of it.

In any case, I'm interested in supporting our team.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Ernest said:
Thread open

I won't be boycotting it as I shall be on the pitch before the game to MARCH up to El Abd and CHALLENGE him to call me a f***ing kunt to my FACE :angry: :angry: :angry:
your very angry can you back that claim with action

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Re: Re: boycott the oldham game

Frutos said:
I've paid for a ticket already, might as well make some use of it.

In any case, I'm interested in supporting our team.
we all are but there comes a point and we have reached it

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Re: Re: boycott the oldham game

sid said:
we all are but there comes a point and we have reached it

In response to that, I'd say look at the bigger picture.

10 years ago, we were in the gravest dnager of dropping out of the league (and if that had happened, out of existence in all probability), and while no-one would be stupid enough to argue that we're playing great (or even good) football right now, the fact is that we have a team, we're in the third tier of English football and we have some hope of a good future (in the shape of Falmer).

10 years ago, people would have given their right arms for the club to be where we are now, and compared to what went on then, the way things are now is paradise.

We should be pleased and grateful that we still have a team to support, and should support them at every chance we get.

Just my opinion, of course.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ernest said:
Thread open

I won't be boycotting it as I shall be on the pitch before the game to MARCH up to El Abd and CHALLENGE him to call me a f***ing kunt to my FACE :angry: :angry: :angry:

i would pay good money to see that, but does this come into your other promises that you don't do

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ernest said:
Thread open

If you say that to El Abd, Andy Naylor would call that "a vicious verbal assault"....however....if Mr. El Abd says the same thing, Andy Naylor calls that "biting back".
Double standards from a crap "reporter".

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: boycott the oldham game

Frutos said:
In response to that, I'd say look at the bigger picture.

10 years ago, we were in the gravest dnager of dropping out of the league (and if that had happened, out of existence in all probability), and while no-one would be stupid enough to argue that we're playing great (or even good) football right now, the fact is that we have a team, we're in the third tier of English football and we have some hope of a good future (in the shape of Falmer).

10 years ago, people would have given their right arms for the club to be where we are now, and compared to what went on then, the way things are now is paradise.

We should be pleased and grateful that we still have a team to support, and should support them at every chance we get.

Just my opinion, of course.
sorry its not my idea of paradise i think your a little bit blinkerd , we were in the championship dont forget and lack of team funding cost us dear and here we are as result of that

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: boycott the oldham game

sid said:
sorry its not my idea of paradise i think your a little bit blinkerd , we were in the championship dont forget and lack of team funding cost us dear and here we are as result of that

Indeed, how much money did you put in? Dick put in nearly £2million.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Happy Seagull said:
I'll be in BCN watching them play Levante that weekend.

Club already has my cash for the ticket.
could you send me an open cheque please!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: boycott the oldham game

sid said:

I only said it was paradise in comparison to the situation in 1997.

Anyone who thinks that what we have now is paradise in general wants their head looking at.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: boycott the oldham game

dougdeep said:
Indeed, how much money did you put in? Dick put in nearly £2million.
ive put enough money into this club over the years plum ,dont give me that old chestnut:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here