Boycott tesco know !!!!!!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
fake slim said:
you are so much more of a twat than dwayne could ever be
O rearlyyyyy:lolol:
Its not called a twat its called a sense of humor unlike most of you:drink:
I no many twats trust me and im certainly not in that league as im not on here booing about asda's:drink:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
that post really sums up why you're a twat
and 3608 posts and no games gone to? you're a sad man

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
fake slim said:
you are so much more of a twat than dwayne could ever be

thanks a ****ing lot whats that supposed to mean.

What a ****...after I offered to GIVE you money aswell

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
berkshire seagull said:
I no many twats trust me and im certainly not in that league as im not on here booing about asda's:drink:

But if it wasn't for us crybabys then ASDA would of carried on with the petition and it could have influence on the outcome.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
fake slim said:
that post really sums up why you're a twat
and 3608 posts and no games gone to? you're a sad man
Errr i been to 2 this season thanks and im a very happy man and live my life rather than whinge about everything.:drink: Most of those posts where clocked up ages ago.:drink:

Never been called a twat and do you no why because im certainly not and you don't no what your on about just because your all so easily wound up and need a life.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
But if it wasn't for us crybabys then ASDA would of carried on with the petition and it could have influence on the outcome.
Yeah but its not life or death is it and yeah customers have a big out come as im sure that noticed that.:smokin:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
berkshire seagull said:
Errr i been to 2 this season thanks and im a very happy man and live my life rather than whinge about everything.:drink: Most of those posts where clocked up ages ago.:drink:

Never been called a twat and do you no why because im certainly not and you don't no what your on about just because your all so easily wound up and need a life.:drink:

Oooh, look at you, you drink alcohol - what a crazy, fun-loving guy you must be:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

See, I drink it as well - I must be wacky too!

If it wasn't for all those "whingers" back in 1997 we might not have a football club to support anymore. Just think about that for a moment.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:

BLOODY HELL.

How many times are you going to tell us how GREAT your life is?

Congratulations, you have an easy job and get pissed a lot.

Well done Peter. You have a GREAT life.

One day I hope I grow up to be just like you!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Turkey said:
BLOODY HELL.

How many times are you going to tell us how GREAT your life is?

Congratulations, you have an easy job and get pissed a lot.

Well done Peter. You have a GREAT life.

One day I hope I grow up to be just like you!

Don't you just admire his WILD life? The rest of us can just dream of going out on a Saturday night, getting p1ssed and chatting to girls. He ACTUALLY does it.

And if you look beneath his username you'll see he..... has SEX as well. Wow!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :cool: :jester: :drink: :flameboun :drink: :cool:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not a supporter, not relevant...

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
berkshire seagull said:

2 whole games? wow lol. Mind you i expect you leave early so it's not 2 whole games.

"need a life"??
Kettle? black? pot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here