Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boycott McDonalds

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why you may ask? (Bar the fact its nasty plastic food obviously!)

Wait until you see the new advert it's bloody 'Glad All Over'

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have to admit to using my local McDonalds' drive-thru to buy coffee - very convenient it is too.

Never buy the food - can't stand the smell of burnt cooking fat.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
don't touch it anymore anyways so not a problem for me.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
When travelling throughout the remoter parts of the world, seeing a McD's is sometimes a revelation - you can get a good wash in their bogs and I've never been food poisoned in one. In China a few years ago I lost over a stone through D & V, by the time I reached Shanghai after travelling through Xinjiang & Tibet, I practically lived on McD's and KFC.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
I like going through the drive in and when they come up to you in the queue I ask them for a menu:lolol:, then I ask them if they do chunky chips or mushy peas:facepalm: and ask for a large Lattepunk:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Why you may ask? (Bar the fact its nasty plastic food obviously!)

Wait until you see the new advert it's bloody 'Glad All Over'

Seems apt that the manky mobs theme tune is linked to a clown. I reckon the person who created the advert must be a Brighton fan. I'm not creative enough but there must be someone out there in NSC land who can marry the song and Ronald McDonald together !

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
When travelling throughout the remoter parts of the world, seeing a McD's is sometimes a revelation - you can get a good wash in their bogs and I've never been food poisoned in one. In China a few years ago I lost over a stone through D & V, by the time I reached Shanghai after travelling through Xinjiang & Tibet, I practically lived on McD's and KFC.

The French are very anti

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
The French try to hide their McD's behind 'cultural' French street architecture - no big ugly golden 'M' destroying the view of Les Boulevards for instance, but in truth they still like to suck the tit of the clown as much as the rest of us

I already boycott the dirty bastards, partly because I am vegan, and partly because they are a shit company producing masses of shit food

Can I ask, if you're a Vegan, how do you know it's shit food, have you tasted it?

Just curious.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am already boycotting them for several reasons, not sure if I can cope with more.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
i could try to boycott them but their food is just the sex. that special sauce in their burgers makes me jizz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here