Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

boxing day home games at the Amex

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
a) there probably will be trains
b) only a small proportion of fans will come by train

a) I agree.
b) Really!? I would imagine most fans will come by train - it's by far and away the most convenient way to get to the stadium.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

The clubs survey has resulted in the figure of 6000 only going by train when there is a full house, and that those volumes can be cleared from the site in 47 mins from the final whistle,...... if they say it, it must be true.

Jan 30, 2008
really ???

has this been looked into by the club? i think you'll find more fans travelling by train to most home games i think you're under estimating the situation

Jan 30, 2008
:facepalm:
The clubs survey has resulted in the figure of 6000 only going by train when there is a full house, and that those volumes can be cleared from the site in 47 mins from the final whistle,...... if they say it, it must be true.
bollocks ! how can they say that without a trial run , couldn't make it up in my opinion

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
a) I agree.
b) Really!? I would imagine most fans will come by train - it's by far and away the most convenient way to get to the stadium.

If the trains were big enough and there were enough of them it would be.

If it was convenient I wouldn't be moving house to be nearer the stadium!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Are the club buying some double decker trains or something.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

A survey that suggests only 26% of people plan to travel by train seems flawed to me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here