Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bowditch back on loan

kestrel said:
Oh woopy doo.The player will make 1 sub apperance then be injured.f***ing in hell Tight :angry: :angry:
Talk me through this in a bit more detail, please.

As I read it, you are saying that you have information to the effect that Bowditch won't be in the starting line-up for his first game, but he will be on the bench.

Is this the Rotherham game? Or will it be Brentford?

He'll come on as substitute and will be injured. Is this an ankle injury? Knee? Head wound? Hurt pride?

And he won't recover from this injury until he is due back at Ipswich.

And this is all Dick Knight's fault. Is DK playing for Rotherham? Or Brentford?

As you can see, I'm confused.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:

As I read it, you are saying that you have information to the effect that Bowditch won't be in the starting line-up for his first game, but he will be on the bench.

He'll come on as substitute and will be injured. Is this an ankle injury? Knee? Head wound? Hurt pride?

Sorry Lord B im just talking bollocks at the moment :nono:

Lord Bracknell said:

You should be a politiian LB..... oh you are :clap:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Lord Bracknell said:

Sometimes LB, you base your future forecasts on the past history. Seems a reasonable assessment based on Bowditch,s recent history to me. Of course, I (and I,m sure, Kestrel) hope this will not be the case.

markl

Sep 26, 2006
hounslow
Bowditch is not what we need
we need someone who can score
we will be in a relegation fight come May
Dick Tight out
:censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I dont want to be the harbinger of doom here, but forgive me. I thought that we on here had being banging on about the likes of GNW and other injured players in the past, whereby we shouldnt spunk money away on players who are not going to play.

I also thought Bowditch was sufficiently injured that he was going to have a groin operation that would mean he would be out for 6-8 weeks......I am sure he went back just before Christmas.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think he will be here for the rest of the season as he may not be fit for a while

sounds like we will have to get another striker in as cover - bowditch is a great player, if he stays fit, hes the intelligence we need up front linking up midfield with attack and scoring goals

worth keeping hold of and HE REALLY WANTS TO PLAY FOR US

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We sign an unfit and partially injured player. Brilliant bit of business eh? I tell you know this will be a waste of money.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I was impressed by him when he came on as a sub against tranmere, hopefully he can stay fit

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
very good deal, he clearly isnt here to play an odd game at the end of the month due to injury...i think hes here for the long term and well make him permanent in the summer, good news imo

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
is it official yet?

and does the deal need to be done today if it is not a loan for the rest of the season isn't the deadline late in Feb for other short loans

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
According to the ipswich website he is about a week or so from being 100% fit so will come to us on loan for a month then and see how it goes.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
my room mate played with Bowditch in ipswich ressies, said he was quality but was injury prone.........He also told he was better than bowditch too.........:lolol:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Haven’t seen enough of him yet to make my mind up about whether this is another useful addition to the squad. I can only remember seeing him play once (I think home to Tranmere) and he looked alright.

Wilkins seems to rate him highly, so hopefully he will stay fit enough this time to show what he can do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here