Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Brighton, 12.15pm Sat Nov 30, LIVE ON SKY [Sold out]

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Just nipped home from work to get some and says they're sold out! I had to wait until it dropped to 1050 as the boy only has 1060.

Any chance of them releasing more?

I think that there may be more tickets becoming available. Very few tickets have been sold so far by Bournemouth for the South Stand (adjacent to the side "away" section), but nearly half of this end (adjacent to the away section as far as a goalpost) is "unavailable".
This allows one large and one small block to be available for sale (approx 600), with half of the block behind the goal to be the segregation area.

The alternative is to "sit on your hands" in the home section of this stand, where there are loads of seats available. There is no need for any purchase history, but they have introduced this in the last few days: " If we feel you are an away supporter trying to book in the home stands we will be making some checks, your tickets will be retained whilst we do so. We will only post your tickets out once we have investigated, if you are found to be an away supporter we will cancel your tickets and fully refund you". So you need a non-Sussex address or know someone who can tip up at the ticket office in person.
No-one need miss this one.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I think that there may be more tickets becoming available. Very few tickets have been sold so far by Bournemouth for the South Stand (adjacent to the side "away" section), but nearly half of this end (adjacent to the away section as far as a goalpost) is "unavailable".
This allows one large and one small block to be available for sale (approx 600), with half of the block behind the goal to be the segregation area.

The alternative is to "sit on your hands" in the home section of this stand, where there are loads of seats available. There is no need for any purchase history, but they have introduced this in the last few days: " If we feel you are an away supporter trying to book in the home stands we will be making some checks, your tickets will be retained whilst we do so. We will only post your tickets out once we have investigated, if you are found to be an away supporter we will cancel your tickets and fully refund you". So you need a non-Sussex address or know someone who can tip up at the ticket office in person.
No-one need miss this one.

Thanks for the very in-depth reply! I'll wait and keep checking in the hope that more tickets become available, mixing it with the home fans is an absolute no-no as I'll be taking my 4 year old who won't be able to keep his mouth shut!

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Bournemouth away sold out already

Just seen that Bournemouth away has already sold out. Club says it is the initial allocation, but different story on the Bmth official website which states the following:

Brighton & Hove Albion 30.11.13

- Tickets for sale for this fixture are for home supporters only. Away fans need to contact Brighton, they have the full away allocation. This includes disabled customers.

- If we feel you are an away supporter trying to book in the home stands we will be making some checks, your tickets will be retained whilst we do so. We will only post your tickets out once we have investigated, if you are found to be an away supporter we will cancel your tickets and fully refund you.

So, there will be no more tickets for away fans and unless you live in Dorset(which I do) doubt they will sell you a ticket in the home end either.

Wont even be sold out in the home stands, which is really annoying that they chose to allocate so few away tickets :rant:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Presumably these checks involve contacting Brighton and seeing if your on the database as a home fan at the Amex.

They'll want to check if there is any booking history after they've been on Facebook and Twitter first :lol:

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Just seen that Bournemouth away has already sold out. Club says it is the initial allocation, but different story on the Bmth official website which states the following:

Brighton & Hove Albion 30.11.13

- Tickets for sale for this fixture are for home supporters only. Away fans need to contact Brighton, they have the full away allocation. This includes disabled customers.

- If we feel you are an away supporter trying to book in the home stands we will be making some checks, your tickets will be retained whilst we do so. We will only post your tickets out once we have investigated, if you are found to be an away supporter we will cancel your tickets and fully refund you.

So, there will be no more tickets for away fans and unless you live in Dorset(which I do) doubt they will sell you a ticket in the home end either.

Wont even be sold out in the home stands, which is really annoying that they chose to allocate so few away tickets :rant:

Refer to my earlier post - half an end 'not available'.
Also, there are interpretations of the words: "full away allocation" means that you cannot buy away section tickets from Bournemouth, not necessarily that all the possible away tickets have already been sent to Brighton; "only post your tickets out once we have investigated" does not mean that if you turn up at the ticket office in the next couple of weeks that they won't sell you half a dozen tickets, without asking you for your address. Why don't you call by and try it? I am sure you would find lots of friends on here.

jeffvader

May 23, 2011
Just an update from sunny Dorset

Very much doubt there will be any more tickets available, we cannot more the segregation in the East stand due to season tickets holders. Crazy I know, we had the same thing last year at Tranmere, where three side of the ground was virtually empty and we were only given the normal away allowance.

The two blocks closes to the away seating in the South stand are always the last to be put on sale, as the powers to be would rather them empty if there is not a demand, you will not get a chance of buying those as it would mean Brighton and Bournemouth fans mixing ! again crazy if the demand is there, but hey ho.

As it has been said, you can buy home tickets but without being on our database ( yes, we have one ) or having a BH post code it will be difficult.

Like to pop over to your site as has a good number of “non footy” threads, but can I just say,

Your obsession with Palace is unhealthy, please try and move on.
People leave before the final whistle, pain in the arse I know, but a thread every home match !
…and finally, the atmosphere at DC should be cracking, we have had some good noise against Charlton and Millwall, but I think Brighton will be a little bit special, always enjoy game against you, especially ’72.:kiss:

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
People leave before the final whistle, pain in the arse I know, but a thread every home match !
…and finally, the atmosphere at DC should be cracking, we have had some good noise against Charlton and Millwall, but I think Brighton will be a little bit special, always enjoy game against you, especially ’72.:kiss:

Your 2.5 year watching from the sidelines obsession with this board is unhealthy.
Palace is a deep routed rivalry, you have Yeovil or Dorchester so enjoy that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 45s
We've asked for an additional allocation from @afcbournemouth for our match there on 30 Nov, but are not expecting extra tickets. #BHAFC

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Just an update from sunny Dorset

Very much doubt there will be any more tickets available, we cannot more the segregation in the East stand due to season tickets holders. Crazy I know, we had the same thing last year at Tranmere, where three side of the ground was virtually empty and we were only given the normal away allowance.

The two blocks closes to the away seating in the South stand are always the last to be put on sale, as the powers to be would rather them empty if there is not a demand, you will not get a chance of buying those as it would mean Brighton and Bournemouth fans mixing ! again crazy if the demand is there, but hey ho.

As it has been said, you can buy home tickets but without being on our database ( yes, we have one ) or having a BH post code it will be difficult.

Like to pop over to your site as has a good number of “non footy” threads, but can I just say,

Thankyou for the help and your last two points are on the money pretty much. Apologies for the shitty comments aimed at you.

jeffvader

May 23, 2011
Just one other point, if you are driving and want to get away quickly, DON'T park in the club car park,( min 30 mins wait ) park if you can near Queens Park golf club, you will need to get off the dual carriageway after the football ground turn off, then third exit so that you are behind the east bound side of the carriageway, plenty of road parking here. There is a underpass for walker which will bring up by the Queen Park pub, and after the game you just need to rejoin the dual carriageway and you pointed in the right direction to head towards Sussex.
Obviously, if you are going for a drink after, or making a day of it, the club car park is cheap, however Boscombe is a dump and drinking in the town centre is a more pleasurable activity ( 20 mins walk )

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not able to go to the game and dont have Sky but want to stream it on laptop and play it on the TV is that easy to do.

You'll love the world of illegal internet streaming BG, I can picture the threads/posts now. :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You only learn by asking:D

When somebody tells me how to do it, possibly daughter in law, I will write it all down and keep it as a reference for the next time until I am happy to do it without reference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here