Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Albion: how are you partaking of this?

How will you be enjoying Bournemouth v Albion

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Will actually be there courtesy of the corporate hospitality of the solicitors of my wife's organisation. She is an STH at St Mary's and, when enjoying their corporate hospitality there a couple of months ago, she mentioned I am an Albion fan and STH. The next week we were both invited to the Bournemouth Game.

So I will get a decent breakfast as well!

PS - if that hadn't happened, I would have been seeking to get a ticket or two, given it is only 40 minutes down the road.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Really really want to go to pub to watch it with mates, BUT..... I have a party to go to in the evening, and if I go to the pub for the footy, the chances of me making the party even vaguely sober are slim, and as Mrs P is working all day, I'd be about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit.

Think discretion may the better part of valour and I should watch it at home.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Day will start with a purchase of the Racing Post, then morning picking my nags, Match on the couch and then an afternoon of horse racing. Love Saturdays. Oh and a Guinness or two to boot.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Will be en route to Twickenham for a spot of egg-chasing. May catch some of it in a pub in west London

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Probably sneak a peak at bbc website updates whilst watching a movie with the home office, can't be arsed with radio commentary and can't justify the outlay for fuzzy Setanta

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
With daughter and her family watching TV at her home. Should be a dozen or so of us. Really looking forward to this one.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Probably on Bournemouth Player as f*ckin' Seagulls Player is usually sh*t cutting out every 5 seconds or so whereas the opposition Player seems OK if Wigans' is anything to go by. Otherwise might go and visit my mum in Ringwood after trying my luck getting in the home end and drawing a blank!

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
Sportsters in Edinburgh.

There is another game on in Scotland, but the landlord has guaranteed us the big one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here