Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth could be top by Tuesday - discuss

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
f*** sake, if people arent counting their chickens before they're hatched , talking as if albion are already promoted , they're going to the othere extreme !! How about just keeping your fingers crossed that they keep plugging away like they have been ?

Could shoulda woulda.

If we lose every game for the rest of the season we could get relegated.

Yes and if my Granny grows ball she'll be my Grandad

....But what if the sky falls???

FFS we could be deducted 25 points if they find out that Noone's papers weren't in order and he's therefore not eligible to play!

If! If! Bloody if! ANYTHING could happen - don't start getting worked up about unless it does!

It's a football message board - he's posing the sort of questions that all of us must think about or chat about in the pub - leave him alone. Half the fun of this is speculating on what might happen next.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Orient will want revenge for being spanked and will play into our hands by attacking us and leaving us plenty of room to counter attack, not as easy a win as the home game but comfortable IMO

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
mk dons away record before last night was p13 w3 d1 l9 gf13 ga25 p10, compare that to ours of p12 w5 d3 l4 gf16 ga10 p18, and it all points to a hard fought but comfortable victory to the albion, 3-2 or 4-2 would be my guess

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Plymouth have one of the worst home records in the league. I predict 0-0 .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here