Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth could be top by Tuesday - discuss

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
If the 'muff are still in their new management honeymoon period, two big wins away to Plymouth and home to Swindon and a slip up by us to Orient/Spurs reserves could see our record stay at the top end temporarily in 7 days time!

personally I think they will bottle it !:lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wouldn't they also have to score a fair few goals (or us to let in a few)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
f*** sake, if people arent counting their chickens before they're hatched , talking as if albion are already promoted , they're going to the othere extreme !! How about just keeping your fingers crossed that they keep plugging away like they have been ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't think Orient will be that easy, they are on a roll right now and I would be happy with a point. However B'muff would need to score a lot of goals or we would need to conceed a lot if they were to overtake us. Frankly I would say they'll get at least a draw at Plymouth.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If they are top, so what?

It'll be FEBRUARY. May is what counts.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Really don't know what to expect with Orient. Would probably take a draw after they battered Sheff Wed 4-0. Still, you don't become Champions by playing for a draw

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Orient will be tough, fancy us to still win though

f*** sake, if people arent counting their chickens before they're hatched , talking as if albion are already promoted , they're going to the othere extreme !! How about just keeping your fingers crossed that they keep plugging away like they have been ?

....But what if the sky falls???

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
If the 'muff are still in their new management honeymoon period, two big wins away to Plymouth and home to Swindon and a slip up by us to Orient/Spurs reserves could see our record stay at the top end temporarily in 7 days time!

personally I think they will bottle it !:lolol:

Yeah...or coversely they could be 9 points behind us having played two games more. Never look too far ahead.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
FFS we could be deducted 25 points if they find out that Noone's papers weren't in order and he's therefore not eligible to play!

If! If! Bloody if! ANYTHING could happen - don't start getting worked up about unless it does!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Really don't know what to expect with Orient. Would probably take a draw after they battered Sheff Wed 4-0. Still, you don't become Champions by playing for a draw

Would this be the same mighty Sheffield Wednesday, who are in 'free-fall' at the moment and only managed a 2-2 draw against 9 man Yeovil last night, who are firmly placed in the relegation zone...?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Would this be the same mighty Sheffield Wednesday, who are in 'free-fall' at the moment and only managed a 2-2 draw against 9 man Yeovil last night, who are firmly placed in the relegation zone...?

True. But we beat Orient 5-0 and Sheff Wed beat us 1-0. Just saying I really don't know what sort of Orient performance to expect

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
True. But we beat Orient 5-0 and Sheff Wed beat us 1-0. Just saying I really don't know what sort of Orient performance to expect

Yes, I agree.....didn't mean it sound like a critisism.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, Orient game is really going to be a tough one...they are not a bad side at all as their results lately have shown.

Should be a cracking game.

All together now...."...........SCOTT MCLEISH, you're a wanker, you're a wanker...."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here