Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth bottom of league and without home win

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Easy win, think positive.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
If we cant get a result at Bournemouth who are going through a rough time at present then where will we pick up three points away from home

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If we all get our arses down there & have a LARGE Brighton atmosphere, we will win!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think we have some real exciting talent in this team. The addition of a few experinced players has helped and the team, and bench , looks pretty decent.

So why do we give too much respect to the opposition? Why are we so tentative and defensive? We could have beaten a poor Gillingham, we could have beaten an injury hit Yeovil, but in these games, and others, we did not 'go for it'.

That's why I think Wilkins lacks confidence in the teams ability. This season there should be little pressure. I think we are too good to struggle and the falmer decision has made everybody feel good and helped settle the future.

Very few expect promotion so what better season, with a fine exciting team, to go out and entertain and get the crowds back? Stop messing around trying to get draws or sneak wins. We can win anyway because we are better than a fair number ofteams in this league.

Let's see a more positive attitude on the pitch.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My predictions have been worse than our away performances this season, but i think we'll win convincingly

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think trhat it the right time and against the right team for Bournemouth to have the first home win if Wilkins and his clown assistant perservere with their defensive tactics.

We should fear nobody and take the game to them not just sit back and wait for a break.

I seriously believe that Wilkins and White are being found out tactically.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is exactly the sort of game we lose 1-0

Having had all the play, yep I agree, it's happened so often in situations like this in the last 20 or 30 years that although I know we probably should win I expect a late goal for them against the run of play to win it.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The Smudge Focus + 2 passengers will be departing Sunny Sussex at lunchtime. Parking near the ground then taking a cab into town for a snoop around & a bit of scran. Then back to the ground to see us demolish Bournemouth 3-0.

Revell, Savage & O'Callaghan to score.

Stay positive people!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here