Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth Away

Cookie

Oct 6, 2003
North Berks
I love it football should always be at the seaside.
It'll be like Punch and Judy, pity about Henderson leaving he could do the donkey rides

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Billy Seagull said:
Been trying for a few days and despite having someone in Bournemouth we've drawn a blank so far as he's not in their database. The website lets you buy tickets and then they ring you back and tell them you can't have them even if you live 10 minutes from the ground. He also went to the ground but was told the same there. We are on plan Z now !!!

We are hoping to spend Saturday night there so are pretty desperate for the tickets !!

your mate mate must have looked like a thug, my dad went in today and no problemo. Try the BIC you can buy bmuff tickets there.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just tell them you are a Southampton fan who couldnt get tickets for there game and fancied seeing a so called Local Derby!!
Also tell them that you are taking your Sister and Aunty and have been to a Bmouth game,but you paid on the gate that day(It was a testimonial game and the computers went down in one stand,that is a fact!!)
They will offer you tickets in there Home end to try and scare you off,so call there bluff and say yes!My Aunty will love that!!

Then 2 days later the tickets appear in your letterbox for the game!!!:lolol:

Certainly worked for me!!!!!:clap2:

Words and Relations changed slightly for this post.

And I have a BN postcode!!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
I shall be at your Bournemouth game due to lack of funds.

However I shall be dressed in non-RFC gear, as it seems that the two teams playing are the two that hate us the most.

Come on you Chergulls!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Il be in contact Wilts about friday and/or saturday night. There will be loads of JPM people out so its a good chance to meet few of them, some tasty little slags out aswell.yeeee

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
3 of us from the west country........... maybe keeping a low profile in the East Stand.... then again maybe not....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here