Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bouncers in Brighton!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Had a night on the town last night & once again those twats that they put on doors really wound me up.
"Where are you from lads?" What the f*** does it matter? I thought Brighton was supposed to be a place that wanted people to visit from all over. I should be used to it, I'm 42! Last night I even got asked for photo ID!
I'd love it if just once, one of these brain deads would be honest. Just tell me what I already know, you don't like letting blokes in!
Also, I couldn't believe they wouldn't let Brighton shirts into Walkabouts for the Grimsby game last year. That place is shite!
Rant over!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Yeah, they let in little shits that start fights but won't let a bloke in that just wants a drink in a nice atmos. Walkabout is shit! I was at Grimsby, but I bet you could get in with an Arsenal shirt on. f*** 'em, take you money elsewhere.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Annoying thing is, that some places have agency doorman bought from different places e.g. London. So when they say "where r u from" & you reply "Hangleton (Like I do)" theyre always stood there with confused looks thinking is that anywhere near Brighton.!! :angry: :angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Danny Seagull said:
A bouncer in the Event last night chucked out a couple shagging in the bogs, apparently someone grassed them up! I can't think who.

Firstly they weren't shagging.

And secondly he didn't chuck them out.

You should work for the Argus.

Steve I'm not certain it'll make any difference but if you go to the Event website on the feedback section you can select "doorstaff" from the drop down menu and make a complaint, I've done so on numerous occasions after your arm incident but they still seem to recruit security staff from London Zoo.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
well i guess that serves you right for going to the wankest club in brighton.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
course not, i have'nt been to the event for years, but its utter toss, there are some real good clubs in brighton, cant quite see why anyone over the age of 17 would still wanna go there. i got punched in the neck by a bouncer in bristol, all because my now ex bird was too pissed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here