Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bought/buying a season ticket in the Amex North Stand? How old are you?

How old are you?

• Under 13

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 13-19

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • 20-39

Votes: 26 31.7%
  • 40-59

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • 60 plus

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • No, I haven't - just want to vote

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
22 next week, Brother who is 24 is there too.

Don't worry about your age, if you want to go just go.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Well,he was never in the Old North Stand when he was a Palarse fan,why would he go in there now?

That old chestnut. I'm sure Norman can stand up for himself, but I'll add that he also wasn't a Palace fan when he put all that money in to the club to keep us going, without which I'd wager we wouldn't be having a new North Stand at all.

For the record, the only well known person I ever saw in the North Stand was that b*stard David Bellotti. Grrrr.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Actually, I presumed this thread might expose some of us 40-something ex-Goldstone North Standers. Is it just me who has picked a seat more or less exactly where I used to to stand?

Though I'm guess we won't see Norman Cook in there as often... ("oh look, it's that bloke from the Housemartins...")

41. Ex-North stander.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
That old chestnut. I'm sure Norman can stand up for himself, but I'll add that he also wasn't a Palace fan when he put all that money in to the club to keep us going, without which I'd wager we wouldn't be having a new North Stand at all.

For the record, the only well known person I ever saw in the North Stand was that b*stard David Bellotti. Grrrr.

chestnut or not the truth from his own gob(yes I know its the sun but he could sue if it was lies.)

nice picture b.t.w.
Fatboy Slim backing Gus Poyet to bring the good times back to Brighton | The Sun |Sport|Football

One thing that may horrify Brighton fans is that the famous DJ was once a fan of bitter enemies Crystal Palace.

He explained: "I lived near Selhurst Park as a kid, that's where I'm from, so I supported Palace. But I moved to Brighton when they were on the run that took them to the final with Manchester United in 1983.

"The fever sweeping the place had a big impact and I fell in love with the Albion."

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Actually, I presumed this thread might expose some of us 40-something ex-Goldstone North Standers. Is it just me who has picked a seat more or less exactly where I used to to stand?

Though I'm guess we won't see Norman Cook in there as often... ("oh look, it's that bloke from the Housemartins...")

Same as, near the back to the right of the goal, as you look at the pitch :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here