Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bought/buying a season ticket in the Amex North Stand? How old are you?

How old are you?

• Under 13

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 13-19

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • 20-39

Votes: 26 31.7%
  • 40-59

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • 60 plus

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • No, I haven't - just want to vote

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I will be 26 for the first game at the Amex. Most of the group I am with are 25-30 with a couple of mates in their 40's as well.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Presuming this is supposed to be a thread about the North Stand being full of teenage goons, it's getting boring now.*

"ooh, the West Upper is so much better"
"ooh, i'm 1901 club, i'm special"
"ooh, the North is full of kids"
"ooh, the East will be shit, you can't stand or swear and the sun will be in your eyes"
"ooh, i'm west lower, at least i'll be able to see the pitch"

Tedious. Everyone has the choice of places to go, and it's up to them really. Let's wait until it opens before we talk about the pro's and cons of each section, at the moment we know no more than the people delivering the presentations.

*I stand corrected if there's another reason for wanting to know the demographic of the North Stand, in which case this post can be moved into one of the other million threads about how crap/great the West Upper is etc

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I am 82. Our nursing home has bought a block of 200 right at the back/centre. I hope it's not too noisy and everyone sits down. I also have a bladder problem so I'll be off to the loo every five minutes

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
after season after season at withdean who gives a shit where people are sitting every seat in that stadium will .be fantastic.
think yourself lucky where ever your sitting ENJOY

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Actually, I presumed this thread might expose some of us 40-something ex-Goldstone North Standers. Is it just me who has picked a seat more or less exactly where I used to to stand?

Though I'm guess we won't see Norman Cook in there as often... ("oh look, it's that bloke from the Housemartins...")

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
three of us, one will be 17, my self and my best friend will be (or he already is!) 18.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I'll be 19 and the people i'm sitting with are all around the same age as me.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Actually, I presumed this thread might expose some of us 40-something ex-Goldstone North Standers. Is it just me who has picked a seat more or less exactly where I used to to stand?

Though I'm guess we won't see Norman Cook in there as often... ("oh look, it's that bloke from the Housemartins...")

Not got my ticket yet (presentation wednesday) But I am now disabled so probably won't be in the North stand. But it would be good to see all old faces from the North stand back then.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

Well,he was never in the Old North Stand when he was a Palarse fan,why would he go in there now?

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton

Nope not just you! I decided to go with the North Stand too.

and me and 10 others mostly over 40 my seat is in the same spot i used to stand , thought about wsu then thought f*** no northstanders lala

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here