Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bought a book of Travel Vouchers today, quick question

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
£30 for a season of 23 league + up to 7 cup/friendlies.

Where you get that from? My son and I went to the falmer shop today and got our books of vouchers (23 league + 5 Cup each), asked about the Spurs game and getting a voucher for that and was told to just use one of the cup vouchers.

I guess Gus is not interested in cup runs again this year? else if we have more than 4 home cup games will we need to buy more vouchers?

£30 for a season of 23 league + up to 7 cup/friendlies.

Where you get that from? My son and I went to the falmer shop today and got our books of vouchers (23 league + 5 Cup each), asked about the Spurs game and getting a voucher for that and was told to just use one of the cup vouchers.

I guess Gus is not interested in cup runs again this year? else if we have more than 4 home cup games will we need to buy more vouchers?

sorry 5 cup/friendlies.

I think that if there are more than 5 cups/friendlies then individual vouchers will need to be purchased at £1 each.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are they person specific or can we buy 1 book now, and the next in 7 games time, for our family of 4.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
cheers chaps, we arrived at Falmer just as the ticket office was shutting, grrr.

Vega

Jul 23, 2011
Brighton
Vouchers, what vouchers. I paid for mine 3 weeks ago and still waiting delivery. Why is everything last moment with the Albion office

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here