Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottoms up lads

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Notice Newport MK has not been back to answer....go on another board,mouth off...then disappear....go and f**k one of your concrete cows!

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
NewportMK. Is that the metropolis of Newport Pagnell eluded to in your name? An insignificant dump on the M1 that is as crap as the "plastic" shithole town your so-called football team represent. Where were your fans today! This my third visit to your concrete crater of a half finished stadium and each time your attendance gets lower. :lol: Even the suicide ST prices that the announcer was blurting out won't encourage more fans to come and watch your half wits lump the ball around for 90 minutes.

No pedigree, no history, no class, no fans, nothing. Jog on pal!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
LOL - Did any of our lot go onto their forum after our comfortable 2-0 home win earlier this season? I doubt it. What a f***ing plastic ****

WHO DID YOU SUPPORT BEFORE? WHO DID YOU SUPPORT BEFORE? Franchise skum.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We had a bad day at the office and you THRASHED us 1-0.

Still can't believe we gave you so many chances to score your goal but enjoy your day, you took a major scalp today.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Top of the league do me a favour. Out played by a far better side today played off the park squeaky bottom time for u guys excuse the pun (brighton boys r full of cum do dar do dar)! cant see u going up as champs. if u lot drop into the play offs you will not go up on that performance COYD:lol:

f*** off.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He looked for a reaction.
He certainly got it.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Some of you MK Dons lot really are, how can I put it knobs. From what I have seen from past experiences at your lovely half filled, half completed stadium, is that some of you only go to watch MK Dons because you can't get a ticket at Chelsea or Arsenal. On top of this I have seen on some occassions your supporters wearing other teams colours. Any true supporter would not be seen dead in other clubs colours, FACT. And it just proves my point that your club and especially your support base has a long long way to go before it will be accepted as a proper football club. Please drop the dons name for a start, it has nothing to do with Milton Keynes whatsoever.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Milton Keynes - Artificial Town
Milton Keyens Dons - Artificial Team
Yesterday;s result ? Not typical in fact it's guess what ?

Love it when teams like this come on here larging it thanks to a narrow victory, the one team that hasn't done this are true rivals, Bournemouth, would love to see them in the Championship next season.

I might add that were we not dominating this division prats like newportnob wouldn't bother, take his insults as a compliment.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I was wondering yesterday at the soulless Stadium MK how anyone could actually be passionate about MK Dons. They are a pathetic excuse for a football club. Apparently, some Wimbledon fans supported them when they moved, which is ridiculous in my opinion. They also have supporters from Milton Keynes but they would have already supported another team probably. How can you just move over and support a new club in your area?

Nothing good about the club. Awful place, soulless and half complete stadium and judging by the original post they also have a fair share of moronic fans. Hope we don't have to go back there again for a while.

As for the game, on another day we would have got a goal back and maybe even gone on to win it in the second half as we were the better side against both 11 and 10 men but it just wasn't our day. Probably our hardest away day for the rest of the season out of the way and we are only one point worst off compared to our rivals (better off than Charlton and Huddersfield) than we were going into Tuesday's games so hardly the end of the world.

Top of the league do me a favour. Out played by a far better side today played off the park squeaky bottom time for u guys excuse the pun (brighton boys r full of cum do dar do dar)! cant see u going up as champs. if u lot drop into the play offs you will not go up on that performance COYD:lol:

Your Mum told me she gave birth to you anally, so have more respect for back-door love you piece of crap.

Thanks in anticipation.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
makdons probably haven't got their own forum site, so he thinks he'll steal someone else's :wrong:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Who did you used to support? Who are you going to support when Winkelman realises there's no chance of ever making any money in MK & moves his franchise somewhere else?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here