Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottoms up lads

newportmk

Feb 26, 2011
Top of the league do me a favour. Out played by a far better side today played off the park squeaky bottom time for u guys excuse the pun (brighton boys r full of cum do dar do dar)! cant see u going up as champs. if u lot drop into the play offs you will not go up on that performance COYD:lol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Good result for you lot.

Wouldn't mind seeing you go up with us. Although I agree, if we don't buck up our ideas then we could drop into the play-offs.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Is that really the best you can do newportmk :wave:

You obviously didn't get to withdean in September?

Fwiw you've played 4 games more than us to get 7 points less, table isn't lying - you were fortunate we had an off day (with your gd -1 this would suggest you have had a few off days too :lolol:)

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Yep, it's a complete fluke our season to date, knew we'd get found out at some stage and was truly worried about this fixture against the "Mighty" MK Dons whose rich history all clubs envy:lol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Top of the league do me a favour. Out played by a far better side today played off the park squeaky bottom time for u guys excuse the pun (brighton boys r full of cum do dar do dar)! cant see u going up as champs. if u lot drop into the play offs you will not go up on that performance COYD:lol:

I'd rather have an arse full of cum than support the franchise scum........do dar do dar. Now f*** off.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I actually had to look up that acronym; COYD.

Urban Dictionary: COYD
"Chop Off Your Dick" Mostly used in Instant Messaging.

Brilliant. Your parents must be so proud. But then supporting a team like MK, they've probably already abandoned you.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
MK were extremely average, and will do well to get a play-off spot.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham

I hope you enjoyed your cup final.......now f*** OFF

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

A lucky win, you pathetic little toad, now go away. Have you ever supported a decent club?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Milton Keynes is a concrete shit hole, in the middle of nowhere, who stole someone elses football team.

Total Plastics.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Great support you had too, what is the point in you having that nice stadium where your shit fans only half fill it? The attendance today was only half decent because of our support.

Yoda

English & European
Great support you had too, what is the point in you having that nice stadium where your shit fans only half fill it? The attendance today was only half decent because of our support.

My first visit to Stadium MK, and I didn't even think it was that nice, maybe when (and if, now we will no longer be getting the World Cup) finished.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cock

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I really hate fans coming onto opponents' forums following a decent victory/result. But to hear it from an MK Dons fan is just a joke. Our position in the table is superior in comparison to yours. Yes we did have an off day, but don't judge a seasons performance on a single performance. We didn't get a goal difference of +33 for nothing. And as said before, if you've had a goal difference of -1. Then bloody hell you must've had a fair few more off days than what we've had :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here