Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom Line

rongully

Jun 9, 2008
Sussex and Proud
Ok there seems to be many different versions of events leading to Dean Wilkins sacking.SO if any of these rumours are true why would he have been offered a coaching job by the club??? It seems to me the whole sorry thing is pr disaster.The best thing that can happen is that we the fans are told the truth.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well he evidently did something that really pissed the board off - otherwise I'm sure he wouldn't have walked. TBH, I don't see why it matters what happened now anyway. He's gone; he ain't gonna come back; & we've somehow gotta sort the shit we're currently in.

Just my own opinion, like.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
bridge.jpg

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Ok there seems to be many different versions of events leading to Dean Wilkins sacking.SO if any of these rumours are true why would he have been offered a coaching job by the club??? It seems to me the whole sorry thing is pr disaster.The best thing that can happen is that we the fans are told the truth.
He wasn't offered one. Micky Adams didn't want him here.

Same as Ian Chapman. We was told to walk with a pay off or be pushed and get f*** all, yet in the Arsegas dear old Micky really really wanted him to stay!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here