Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Both up or both down?

Albion and Palace to both stay up or be relegated

• It's Yeovil on a Tuesday night for us and Luton for them

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • It's Southampton, Leeds and West Ham for us and Arsenal, United and Chelsea for them

Votes: 41 95.3%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All I care about at the moment is staying up!

(and Falmer obviously).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who voted for us both to go down?

??? ???

Non Brighton/Palace fans I assume!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
i'm not sure even Palace would vote that, then again, they know Div1 would hurt us more than the Championship would them, so they might, although i don't think they give too much of a toss about us at the moment. Croydonbloke has highlighted just how deluded they seem to have become.

"where we belong" hahahahahahahaha

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brixtaan said:
i'm not sure even Palace would vote that, then again, they know Div1 would hurt us more than the Championship would them, so they might, although i don't think they give too much of a toss about us at the moment. Croydonbloke has highlighted just how deluded they seem to have become.

"where we belong" hahahahahahahaha

To be honest Brixtaan with our fan base and i hate using this word "potential" Palace fans feel we should be more than flitting between Premiership and Div 1 like we do, rightly or wrongly. However having potential and fulfilling it as we know too well are two completely separate entities :( :rolleyes:

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
I wouldn't sacrifice our Championship status just so we could poke fun at Palace being at Kenilworth Rd on a cold Tuesday evening. Anyway I think the ideal situation will happen and we will meet them again next season.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
blueandwhitearmy said:
I wouldn't sacrifice our Championship status just so we could poke fun at Palace being at Kenilworth Rd on a cold Tuesday evening. Anyway I think the ideal situation will happen and we will meet them again next season.

Good stuff :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here