Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Both up or both down?

Albion and Palace to both stay up or be relegated

• It's Yeovil on a Tuesday night for us and Luton for them

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • It's Southampton, Leeds and West Ham for us and Arsenal, United and Chelsea for them

Votes: 41 95.3%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What would you rather happen, Palace and the Albion to both be relegated or both to stay up?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Stumpy Tim said:
Fair enough. I actually don't even dislike Palace - I have no opinion on them. The only club I really hate is Pompey, so though I want Saints to stay up I'm not that bothered

Why you hate Pompy so much?

Seem to recall you were not to found of them

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Couldnt give a shit about Palace and only care about Brighton staying up.

If we do stay up though, I want Pompey, Southampton and Palace to go don though although only one or two of them at ost will go down.

I was talking bout this with my Dad yeaterday and he said it would all be well and god as we will have extra people coming through the gates being that the three teams are so close, but says that we might end up losing more money thatn gaining because we would have to pay for extra Stewarding and Policing. But im not entirly sure how true this is though.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Stumpy Tim said:
Their fans are utter scum, they think they're a big club & my ex supports them.

I ent to there game against Fulham the other week and was in the Pompey, end. They have alright support, they sing and EVERYBODY STANDs through out the WHOLE game, but thought they were perfetic in the way the played really well for an hour then gave up for the final 30mins! I've been cheering the other teams they have been playing since!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Rather us stay up. Whatr happens to Palace surely comes second to ANY Albion fan ???

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Can you lot not answer El presindente post correctly. He asked what would you rather Palace and Brighton stay up or both go down, and you come out with a load of other crap about not caring for Palace bla bla bla,

I will say I would love to see both clubs stay up as it would be financially beneficial to both clubs and in all truth keep us where we belong.

It will have a major effect on both clubs if relegated as Palace will lose a few key players (AJ) will stay and have to build on what we had and Brighton cannot even think what effect it will have on them if relegated to league 1 with Falmer on the Horizon and players wanting to better themselves in a higher division.

The consequences for both clubs are high and take both clubs back a couple of years in a rebuilding process.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Stumpy Tim said:
Not even close. I couldn't give a shit about Palace

I could quite easily shit on Palace, oh thats not what you said :shootself

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
oooh yeah, fancy palace fans coming on here during the preston game and giving it .........:wave: :wave: .............i ask ya, tut tut tut....etc...

brighton to stay up ........palace to go down....put your house on it.....

Croydonbloke said:
I will say I would love to see both clubs stay up as it would be financially beneficial to both clubs and in all truth keep us where we belong.

You were doing so well until the last nine letters, then I realised that this was a joke post.

Personally, I don't think there is any debate about this - I would choose both to stay up. How could anyone think otherwise is beyond me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Both to stay up. There is always a chance of meeting in a cup competition, if it was a league fixture Palace would beat us as it stands at the moment.

But in the cup anything can happen, its 11 v 11 blah blah, blah, blah, cliche, cliche, cliche

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Both to stay up. There is always a chance of meeting in a cup competition, if it was a league fixture Palace would beat us as it stands at the moment.

But in the cup anything can happen, its 11 v 11 blah blah, blah, blah, cliche, cliche, cliche

:clap: Good post Tone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here