Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston game

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Where is everyone sitting?North or south stand?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
McShane79 said:
I'm in the north - haven't actually sat in the north stand before, so thought I'd give it a whirl.

Your not missing much.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
hans kraay fan club said:
Apart from a roof, obviously.

Roof or not.The atmosphere is shit.Been in there a few times and it really is like a morgue

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
myseld and badger are thinking of visiting the NORTH for this one, if we go at all

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Giving this one a wide berth, you know it will be a horrendous game, never mind if it's cheap or not, no atmosphere, crap opposition, crap performance. I have never felt so little about wanting to go to a Brighton game in my lifetime.

:rolleyes:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
crodonilson said:
Giving this one a wide berth, you know it will be a horrendous game, never mind if it's cheap or not, no atmosphere, crap opposition, crap performance. I have never felt so little about wanting to go to a Brighton game in my lifetime.

:rolleyes:

Tin Paint Pot Micky Mouse Cup fever not taken you in yet???

I can't wait for this MASSIVE game! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
algie said:
Roof or not.The atmosphere is shit.Been in there a few times and it really is like a morgue

Yeah, always seems that way, but it makes a change!

Just the choice of North or South for this game, which is a shame seeing as the ticket prices have been shoved down so extra low.

I guess The Johnstone's Paint Trophy is not a crowd puller for some reason!!

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Fourteenth Eye said:
I shall be in the south stroking my chin pensively as doug loft completes his hat trick

:lolol: That reminds me of a game I was playing with a few people down the pub - it was Spoof (you each have 3 coins, both hands behind your back and you choose to have 0, 1, 2 or 3 in your playing hand, and guess the combined amount amongst the players left in the game), only we were doing No-Emotion Spoof - any emotion, and you were back in the game!
Last person not to get out is the loser and had to neck a drink of the winners choice.
I got out, and all I did was scratch the end of my nose (daddy cool), and I was back in the damn game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here