Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro v Bucha

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It'll all end in tears. You'll come running back to PES within a week, I GUARANTEE it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've already deleted it from my HD and binned the disc :thumbsup:

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Yeah I called it spot on again with Boro' 2-0 down, just like last year when I derided Gabby Yorath for saying at half time in the European Cup Final "we'll be back after the break to find out how Liverpool can pull it back from 3-0 down", with me insisting they'd never do it, but that Yorath was only a girl, so she couldnt possibly expected to know that....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two finals

England v Spain in both. Looking like the best league in Europe has passed the Germans and the cheating spitting Italians into history :clap2:

Last edited:

E

enigma

Icy Gull said:
Two finals

England v Spain in both. Looking like the best league in Europe has passed the Germans and the cheating spitting Italians into history :clap2:

I presume you mean the Spanish league? Please tell me you dont mean the Premier League....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
enigma said:
I presume you mean the Spanish league? Please tell me you dont mean the Premier League....

I guess that depends on who wins doesn't it?

E

enigma

Icy Gull said:
I guess that depends on who wins doesn't it?

I suppose it does... but I would point out that Im not sure, just because the overall winner comes from a particular league that doesnt means that that particular country has the strongest league.

For example, although an Italian team wont win, they had three teams in the quarter final, whereas England only had one, and it could be argued that they might have beaten Barca if they hadnt had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here