Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro Saturday - Away end sold out?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
No, around 1,800-2,000 expected I believe. Edit: @SusPolFootball tweeted about it being 2,000+, so a pretty decent turnout but not sold out unfortunately

D

Deleted member 18477

never thought id be excited for brighton v middlesborough... but i f***ing am!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
never thought id be excited for brighton v middlesborough... but i f***ing am!

I remember looking at the fixtures at the beginning of the season (like most) and seeing Brum as our final home game and thinking at the time 'relegation fodder easy turnover'. I thought that, before anyone says, because of their ownership issues. But I didn't see us having a serious game v Brum either. Just an end of season play out. That game now looks like it could be huge. How things change over the course of a season.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
True - especially as they had a very low turn out for their away game at Birmingham a couple of weeks ago.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's an excellent effort. What did we have up there, about 700? Mind you, it was about -20 that day. The day that sealed Ankergren's fate.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's an excellent effort. What did we have up there, about 700? Mind you, it was about -20 that day. The day that sealed Ankergren's fate.

It is an excellent effort but I'm guessing that a fair few of their fans live down south.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Does it? They are bringing 2000+ fans.

20,398 (2,152 Bristol City)

Brizzie must have been a good ST attendance, recently even when the away end has been full we only managed approx 20,400? I hope it is +20k, as it makes us feel alike a big club!!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Brizzie must have been a good ST attendance, recently even when the away end has been full we only managed approx 20,400? I hope it is +20k, as it makes us feel alike a big club!!

Well, approx 20,500 actually. I agree, I like a 20k+ gate and I think we may just scrape one tomorrow.

20,490 (2,429 Ipswich Town)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wasn't it Coventry away that sealed his fate? ???

Take your pick to be honest. It may not have been his last game, but I think that was the day Gus decided 'too many points going south'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here