Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro and Hartlepool - Who's all going?

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
undecided at present.

have been looking for car shares / share driving etc but no luck so far.

have reserved Wednesday afternoon off work but unsure whether I have the stamina to drive for five hours each way on my own (Although I would have a non-driving passenger to try and keep me awake on the way back!)

As for Saturday - again undecided - same reason really.

If I were a rich man and didn't need to worry about work then I would fly up there - stay for three days - and fly back - but I ain't :nono:

Looks like it may be Andrew Hawes on SCR for me

theweasel

Aug 27, 2003
Eastbourne
two of us flying up on easyjet 11.25 and staying in boro , not sure thats the best idea i've ever had but what the hell !!:drink: :albion: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Flying on the 11:25 from Stanstead to Noocastle. Then clubbing on the Toon, 6:45 flight back in the morning. :nono:

I'm not going to watch the Monkey Hangers.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
11:25 Stanstead to Toon 6:45 the following morning home for the Boro game.

Italia, what are the decent clubs up there on a Weds night? Not sure wether to get a room or not.

Gonna miss the Hartlepool match though.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Albion Dan said:
11:25 Stanstead to Toon 6:45 the following morning home for the Boro game.

Italia, what are the decent clubs up there on a Weds night? Not sure wether to get a room or not.

Gonna miss the Hartlepool match though.

Don't know mate, Chappers said the clubs by the waterside are pretty good? I doubt I'll get a room, probably just get a cab straight from clubbing to airport, or find some lovely Geordie lass to well.........

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Alas I'm missing both as I am on a mates stag do in Edinburgh drinking obscene amounts of beer. which involves holiday so can't take time off for the game on wednesday and will be too drunk on saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here