Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro and Hartlepool - Who's all going?

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
The BHAlba's (Scottish Seagulls) will be making the short(ish) trip to Teeside for these 2 pseudo-home games.... :wave:

I know there were some of you Suvners arranging flights to Newcastle and staying over in the Toon.:drink:

How many tickets have we sold for Hartlepool? Is it still AMS only?

The Boro site says one stand will be closed for the Albion game and entrance is only £10.00 for this match. How many Albion will be going?

Given the quality of their recent performances, they obviously don't think they'll manage to tempt their fickle fans along to see the Seagulls put them out of the League Cup.:nono:

An away draw against Newcastle please. :clap2:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Will be up there for both.

I spoke to a mate at the game last night and he is staying above a pub in Middlesborough and is getting up there extra early so his mate can go bus spotting.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Tickets for both arrived.

Boro should be good - a chance for a crack at (the weakest) Prem side

Pool should be good - a chance for a crack at top of Div2 table, maybe do better than Grimsby!

Either should be good - a chance (win or lose) to get away from the moans or silence of Withdean (reportedly).

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Will be at both

Mad Gerald

Jul 17, 2003
Just bought my tickets for both and we'll be staying over in between.

Aiming to check out Newcastle out of curiosity, but have been to Hartlepool before and so intend to arrive in town at 2.30 and leave at 5.00. Too many vacant-looking shell-suited mug-your-granny-and-shag-your-sister type of ugly teenagers around the town centre for my liking.

:(

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Doing the Middlesboro game on the way back from visiting my sister and my baby niece, cant wait !
The game should be OK also !

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Going to both. Unfortunately the arrangements to fly there fell through, so I'll be suffering a long coach journey for both. Can't afford to stay up there although I'd have loved to :(

No Hot Food

Jul 10, 2003
will be at both but driving up and down, mind you staying on a narrow boat in Daventry awaiting the Rushden game
:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here