Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro 1800 strong away support...

Jpk2412

Dec 20, 2015
Boro Fan

Have to say this is great support for a 600m round trip that is on telly with a 5am start needed, a reminder they are one of the biggest clubs in the division

We may have great support at home, but given the same circmstance how many would we have taken to Boro?

Thanks for all the compliments, unfortunately due to work commitments had to watch it on TV. Went to the Amex a couple of years ago and stayed in the town after the game , really enjoyed the weekend ,great hospitality at the ground and in the town.
Just a note on the away support , Boro always have had good away support , and although many at Brighton will have been from London and the Home Counties a significant number travelled from Middlesbrough , this Boxing Day we have been allocated 6900 for Blackburn and it will be a sell out.
Brighton have done very well this season and hopefully the Monkey is off your back and can kick on, I'm sure you would have liked to have chosen another game to lose but we all know football.
Good luck for the season and hope we can both meet next year in the Premiership.

Happy Christmas and all the Best for the New Year

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I remember going to a match at the Goldstone in 1967 and they brought a load of fans then. It was the biggest away support I had seen up to then apart from Chelsea in the cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here