Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris at risk of terrorist threat

:lol:Good old Boris:yahoo:

"MAYOR of London Boris Johnson is at serious risk of a terrorist attack because
> he refuses to stop cycling to work, experts have warned.
>
> Most famous politicians travel in cars with reinforced windows driven by
> highly-trained chauffeurs. But despite having one of the most high-profile jobs
> in the country, Mr Johnson, of Furlong Road, Holloway, still uses pedal power.
>
>

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
??? must be a quiet news day, never heard Cameroon cycle was a security risk and Livingstone used to get public transport.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
??? must be a quiet news day, never heard Cameroon cycle was a security risk and Livingstone used to get public transport.

Yup, and in his party political broadcast, you even saw Ken getting on the tube at West Hampstead..

So they've printed a thing about the threat of being attacked by terrorists. Which includes the name of his STREET.

:thud:

Classic!

As it happens, my Manager's son, used to teach his children, they were takien out of his school in January and moved to a bording school, because they were seen as a security risk????

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Classic!

As it happens, my Manager's son, used to teach his children, they were takien out of his school in January and moved to a bording school, because they were seen as a security risk????

I can see that being used as a future excuse for hypocriticial ministers!

(Not that I'm accusing your manager's son!)

I can see that being used as a future excuse for hypocriticial ministers!

(Not that I'm accusing your manager's son!)

As it happens it was one of the best state schools in the Country, the one next to the wobbly bridge!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:lol:Good old Boris:yahoo:

"MAYOR of London Boris Johnson is at serious risk of a terrorist attack because
> he refuses to stop cycling to work, experts have warned.
>country, Mr Johnson, of Furlong Road, Holloway, still uses pedal power.

I would suggest he's at a far greater risk of being flattened by a bus after cycling wantonly through yet another red light. And not wearing a helmet.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I would suggest he's at a far greater risk of being flattened by a bus after cycling wantonly through yet another red light. And not wearing a helmet.

It would be an irony if it was one of the heritage routemasters they still run.:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It would be an irony if it was one of the heritage routemasters they still run.:lolol:

:lol:

Or in an accidental head-on collision with David Cameron, as they both cycled furiusly along, eager to show off their green credentials?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Political preferences aside Boris is a FECKING LEGEND. End of.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can someone post on here that scandalously late tackle he did on that German in the charity match

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Absolutely fecking superb :lolol::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here