Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

boring boring seagulls

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
WE ARE BRIGHTON, WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH, WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON, WE ARE BRIGHTON, FROM THE SOUTH.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Balti Pie Man said:
A totally professional performance by the lads!

Bring on Bristol City!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Don't you mean Hartlepool :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Got back from the game about half an hour again.

First off credit to the Swindon fans for creating such a great atmosphere for long periods of the game....., until we scored!!!!!

The Albion faithful were quite quiet compared with previous away games I've been to. But there was a air of quiet confidence in our mood.

The Albion themselves were extremely professional about their business today. They rode their luck at times, but the second time they hit the woodwork I turned to the bloke next to me (fella from Bristol, hi if you use NSC) and said "I don't think it's going to be their day", and sure enough a couple of minute later Chippy gets a massive deflection to score. We pause a second in shock and then ERUPT!!!! I can't believe we've won!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Still a long to go yet. Roll on Thursday.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Here here. There were a few swindon fans in the pub i was watching in, they couldn't believe they lost! Then again, I still cant believe we won!! But who gives a F**K! Great result to take back to the Withdean. Would have taken a draw at half time anyday.

Great performance from the back four + Roberts. :clap2:

BRING ON PART TWO!! :ascarf:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
donuts said:
im almost falling asleep watching this crap

Let me see now, I'm trying to think of a suitable response.

Oh yeah-I know. f*** Off you stupid twat.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I thought we did seem a bit muted today atmos wise but i think there were a few reasons. First, everyone who turned up early was getting told to go to their allocated seat - and that pushed a few 'singers' out to the fringes.

Second, cos there's no roof you couldn't make out a lot of the chanting. I moved across just one block and the difference in noise level was amazing.

Third, I have never been hotter at a match in my life - three hours without even a sip of water was getting very uncomfortable by the end.

Great performance I thought. Not a thriller, but the lads' concentration was brilliant - and imagine how hot they must have been!

Nobby Lawton

Jan 6, 2004
I tell you

That was a bloody great performance - we did the same to Bristol City

Our defence is superb - Mooney looked a twat and Parkin is a carthorse - or our boys made them look useless

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
virgo looked good, harding coped well and what can i say about butters and especially cullip!?:clap2:

thought leon put more effort in today and showed the glimpses on occasions!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was in the Swindon main stand just over half way up but nearer the town end, I have to say their fans were marvellous, they did get a bit quieter in the second half and even more so after we scored. As for the noise made by our fans, it did sound quiet from where I was sat but I could see everyone clapping and figured that they would be singing as well, it did sound far better in the second half when they calmed down a bit.

I was chatting with a couple of people sat behind me during half time and even though I had done nothing to advertise being an Albion fan they had worked out that I was. It is really strange not being able to sing during the game or yell the odd word of constructive criticism at the opposition, the worst bit was when we scored, I just sat there with maybe just a smug grin on my face, no jumping up and down in celebration. The funny thing was on the way out they wished me all the best for the final and a victory over Bristol City, I politely reminded them that the game was only half over, they seemed to think defeat was a formality, history teaches us different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here