Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bored Zzzzzzzzz

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
Im soooo bored! please help me!

Type in Uniform Sluts into your search engine, that should sort you out for a minute or two.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
and there was me hoping for some intellectual conversation....i guess i came to the wrong place:down:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Bored Zzzzzzzzz

Les Biehn said:
Type in Uniform Sluts into your search engine, that should sort you out for a minute or two.

:thumbsup:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My husband is erecting some furniture. It is highly amusing. No time for boredom here.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Bored Zzzzzzzzz

Les Biehn said:

Good Call sir:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

01.jpg

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Starry said:
My husband is erecting some furniture. It is highly amusing. No time for boredom here.

:lolol: I know exactly what you mean!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Race said:
:lolol: I know exactly what you mean!

It's even more amusing because I said why don't we buy ready made furniture and he went into his "I'm not paying someone to build it when I can do it just as well myself" Well, it all looks like a big pile of wood and nuts and bolts and not much like a wardrobe or chest of drawers. I hate to tell him I told him so but I think I was right this time. :lolol: :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Starry said:
It's even more amusing because I said why don't we buy ready made furniture and he went into his "I'm not paying someone to build it when I can do it just as well myself" Well, it all looks like a big pile of wood and nuts and bolts and not much like a wardrobe or chest of drawers. I hate to tell him I told him so but I think I was right this time. :lolol: :lolol:

and just wait til he discovers a few of the essential nuts and bolts missing! that always goes down a treat in this house!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Everyone's a crytic. Us men just can't win.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What are these bints playing at? Surely there is some sort of knitting, cooking or moaning forum you would find more appropriate for your sexist stand points?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Race said:
and just wait til he discovers a few of the essential nuts and bolts missing! that always goes down a treat in this house!

We've just hit that snag, but it's the drawer handle things that are missing. Much smirking from me and he has gone to sulk with a beer upstairs. Heh.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Starry said:
We've just hit that snag, but it's the drawer handle things that are missing. Much smirking from me and he has gone to sulk with a beer upstairs. Heh.

Not finished his erection yet then :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here