Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bored Swedish Cameraman!!!!

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
From today's Mail:

The French Penalty sickener for England supporters last Sunday took its toll on the taker, Zinedine Zidane, as well.
Zidane was physically sick as he prepared to take the injury- time penalty that capped France's astonishing 2-1 comeback in Lisbon.
A Swedish televison cameraman caught the images by chance.
A spokesman said: 'We slowed the picture down and Zidane was seen throwing up when he first places the ball and then just before he starts his run up.'

No wonder James dived away from the ball.

:lolol: :sick:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats just sick!

TAXI!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Have any Brighton players ever puked up on the pitch? Does OPTA do any stats on such things?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Man of Harveys said:
Have any Brighton players ever puked up on the pitch? Does OPTA do any stats on such things?

Don't know about Brighton, but I remember Sussex opening batsman Les Lenham being sick at the wicket some time in the 60s. Sicky wicket anyone?

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
Not vomiting. But I know, from Fantasy Football (ITV), that Fabien Bartez once pissed on the pitch during a game. Picture anyone?

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Ashamed to say I have thrown up on the pitch. Sunday morning agter a heavy night before, warming up and got a ball straight in the guts.

Ref blew for kick off and we had to change ends I ran straight past the rest of the back four, past our keeper but didn't quite make it off the pitch before chundering just inside the six yard box.

Needless to say our keeper was not best pleased!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here