Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bordeline Boilers of the food world - Super Noodles

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheap crap but I love em, especially the mild curry ones. Anyone else have a food they love but shouldn't.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
I used to like them as well, especially with some sweetcorn added and cubed cheddar thrown in at the end, slightly melted and sticky. Mmm.

Any other recipe suggestions?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I always cut up some chicken and throw it in, good healthy protein with my carbs. Yummy.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
partial to a packet or 2 of seafood sticks.....very healthy but the blobs of mayo i dip them in are most certainly not

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Les Biehn said:
Cheap crap but I love em, especially the mild curry ones. Anyone else have a food they love but shouldn't.

kebabs, burgers, chocolate, crisps, cake, doughnuts, fizzy drinks, pies, chips, sausages, curry, chewits, fruit salads, blackjacks, cream buns, flapjacks, shortbread, fried chicken, pepperami, processed cheese, pizzas...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Chow Mein is clearly the nicest of all Super Noodles.

I get quite angry in local urbanised Tescos in their noodle range. They have one flavour: HEN.
As a vegetarian, i don't sit addled with pleasure at the thought of beakmanship in my pasta. I just groan inside and maybe move one of the tins on a nearby shelf into one of it's unhappy partner's communities. Mulligatawny into the Minestrone section. Or the inside magazines of a Saturday Express into a Guardian's invisible innards. Or some spit on a pricegun handle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here