Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boot out Booker

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Someone has to say it and it might as well be me but what exactly is the point of Bob Booker ?
All he does is lean on the dug out match after match holding a clip board and the only time he moves is to give the 4th official the substitutes paperwork and I'm sure we could get a YTS boy to do that.
His managerial record reads played 18 and lost 18 so it's obvious he hasn't a clue about managing a club and after thinking long and hard to think of a reason why he is still employed it's because he is the only person in football stupider than Magoo so it makes the lardy Jocko feel better.
If that potless pillock Dick Tight has any sense he would sack Booker right now before we are shamed at Shrewbury tonight and get a real Albion legend like Dean Wilkins in the dug out.
In fact when we lose at Preston on Saturday I shall personally go up to Booker myself and tell him to sling his hook pronto :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
Someone has to say it and it might as well be me but what exactly is the point of Bob Booker ?
All he does is lean on the dug out match after match holding a clip board and the only time he moves is to give the 4th official the substitutes paperwork and I'm sure we could get a YTS boy to do that.
His managerial record reads played 18 and lost 18 so it's obvious he hasn't a clue about managing a club and after thinking long and hard to think of a reason why he is still employed it's because he is the only person in football stupider than Magoo so it makes the lardy Jocko feel better.
If that potless pillock Dick Tight has any sense he would sack Booker right now before we are shamed at Shrewbury tonight and get a real Albion legend like Dean Wilkins in the dug out.
In fact when we lose at Preston on Saturday I shall personally go up to Booker myself and tell him to sling his hook pronto :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Why don't you give it a rest, you wind up merchant. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Ernest said:
In fact when we lose at Preston on Saturday I shall personally go up to Booker myself and tell him to sling his hook pronto
It would be worth going up there just to see that:clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Unfortunately posting these facile remarks is the only pleasure that Ernie has in life, homour the poor chap.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Definitely. Can you imagine it? Im sure Booker would smack him in the mouth. Being from the Harry Basset school of Sheffield United defending I bet he can handle himself.

Can Ernest?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ernest said:

I would buy front row tickets to see you tell him that to his face.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Boot out Booker

The Large One said:
I would buy front row tickets to see you tell him that to his face.

And me :lolol:

Btw Bob Booker won a couple of games in between Micky leaving and Taylor arriving notably the Huddersfield Town away game 2-1 to the Albion with Zamora and Hart scoring (I know cos I woz there)

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Woody the Seagull said:
why does everyone take him seriously, i find it hilarious!

Yes so do I.
It was getting repetitive so, at least, he is trying to bring a bit of variety in his insults now.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
larus said:
I've heard Ernest can handle himself very well. :ohmy:

That rather depends on which part of himself he's handling at the time.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Woody the Seagull said:
why does everyone take him seriously, i find it hilarious!

Me too. The picture of Kendo Nagasaki compliments the humour perfectly and always raises a chuckle at this end. People moan about Ernest's repetitiveness but Catherine Tait, Ricky Gervais, Matt Lucas and David Walliams(sp?), to name but four, have made serious careers out of repetition.
:clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here