Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Book signing / stadium tour

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
Just thought I'd share something on these two events today:

I'd booked on the 2pm tour with my little one so made a point of getting to the store early, front end of queue, book purchased and ready etc - but the players were late (about 20 mins) and the organisation left a little to be desired. We were in-store but then got moved outside, which caused queue-jumping issues and the store alarm going off because people had picked things up with the intention of getting them signed, paying for them afterwards! Anyway, because of the players arriving late (for whatever reason) I had to leave the queue to get to the tour on time.

Despite the little one being upset at not seeing the players/signing, the tour more than made up for it. Nearly two hours, see warts and all around the place (including a dossier on Peterborough in the dressing room), sit in Poyet's dug-out seat...amazing. Well worth the money and fully recommended.

hp1991

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
wow, sounds good. I'd love to have a tour even though being a season ticket holder and going each week it will be nice to see it properly!

How can you book?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here