Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Booing Yves Bissouma

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
For those that booed Yves Bissouma the other day, may I just say you’re an utter disgrace….not only that you’re an embarrassment to the football club.

I’ve supported and followed this club for over 30 years and it’s up there with one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve faced. Week in week out at home we make hardly any noise at all, it’s a god awful silent arena most weeks and the only noise I see coming out of people’s mouths is to boo one of our best ever players to wear the stripes. I’d half get it if he joined Palace or handed in a transfer request and refused to play but no the guy played over 100 games for us & was a fans favourite…..Grow the fuc* up.

I have no idea what’s happened to our fan base over the last 15 years but it was not like this in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, I’m now surrounded by thousands of total toss pots who appear to have no class at all. God only knows the reception Graham Potter will get from you morons.

Jeeez - talk about over egging the pudding. Firstly there weren't that many boos when he was subbed - a few more when he was carded I'll grant you but still not many. Secondly, if you've been going to matches for 30 years you'd understand that it's all part of the pantomime that is football. If you're that sensitive about it then I suggest you don't go.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Standard Nchat replies…

Must be Palace 🙄

Or don’t go to games bla bla bla…

How about don’t be wankers and don’t boo players that have been fantastic for us just because they’ve gone onto better things. What do you do if your boss gets a better job offer & leaves the company, maybe shout at him in the street.

Christ what a bunch of ********s we’ve got as fans nowadays.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Standard Nchat replies…

Must be Palace 🙄

How about don’t be wankers and don’t boo players that have been fantastic for us just because they’ve gone onto better things. What do you do if your boss gets a better job offer & leaves the company, maybe shout at him in the street.

Definitely a lurkiing palarse wanker and very sweary as well.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I wonder what sort of reception he’ll get when he comes back on loan in January 😉

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Or just chill a bit and enjoy the panto ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Standard Nchat replies…

Must be Palace 🙄

But has he gone on to better things? finanacially perhaps, but there is far more to being a footballer than that. At the Albion he was probably the first player on the teamsheet, whereas as Tottenham he will be one of the last. In fact for many games he will get no nearer the pitch than the bench.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Definitely a lurkiing palarse wanker and very sweary as well.

Or taken to the Goldstone on the north stand aged 7.

Since then Watched us at over 92 grounds around the country over a 30 year period pal so have a day off

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
a) There were minimal boos
b) I'm absolutely certain that a decent portion of those were for Richarlison (and of course everyone bloody knew he was coming on, he was literally standing on the touchline next to a board displaying his name) and
c) he got a very decent ovation around me in the North

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wasn’t me

I only boooooooooooo. Trossard.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Standard Nchat replies…

Must be Palace [emoji849]

Lol.

Very aerated palace troll.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
For those that booed Yves Bissouma the other day, may I just say you’re an utter disgrace….not only that you’re an embarrassment to the football club.

I’ve supported and followed this club for over 30 years and it’s up there with one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve faced. Week in week out at home we make hardly any noise at all, it’s a god awful silent arena most weeks and the only noise I see coming out of people’s mouths is to boo one of our best ever players to wear the stripes. I’d half get it if he joined Palace or handed in a transfer request and refused to play but no the guy played over 100 games for us & was a fans favourite…..Grow the fuc* up.

I have no idea what’s happened to our fan base over the last 15 years but it was not like this in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, I’m now surrounded by thousands of total toss pots who appear to have no class at all. God only knows the reception Graham Potter will get from you morons.

u ok hun? :lolol:

You're right to say the 'fan base' is nothing like the late 90's and early 2000s. Back then the club was playing either MILES away from home or at a converted athletics track. Now there are 30,000 fans – three times as many as the Theatre of Trees? – so, unsurprisingly, it's gonna be a bit different :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here