Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Booing Yves Bissouma

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It’s football ffs. People boo, people don’t, it’s up to them. It’s hardly the end of the world is it? Players get paid enough to have a thick skin.

Get outraged against something that’s actually outrageous.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Deja vu, Palarse.

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?336883-Arrogance-and-naivety-of-albion-fans

View attachment 152706

You had 6 years to perfect the art of covert trolling, and failed, again.

Much longer than that. Three different user IDs on here dating back to 2003. The original "byf" has over 4000 posts. Then there's "byf's back!" (note to OP, if you're not trolling then don't make it all about yourself) before cunningly adding a "1" to the end of his original sobriquet.

Not bad for someone who hates NSC.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Standard Nchat replies…

Must be Palace 🙄

Or don’t go to games bla bla bla…

How about don’t be wankers and don’t boo players that have been fantastic for us just because they’ve gone onto better things. What do you do if your boss gets a better job offer & leaves the company, maybe shout at him in the street.

Christ what a bunch of ********s we’ve got as fans nowadays.

Are you writing off a whole stadium full of people just on account of those who booed. A bit harsh.

I’m in WSU and I didn’t hear any booing, but then hearing isn’t the best of my senses. I did hear and see a lot of people clapping, many standing up, and I joined them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
It is terrible that a few booed him though in that rotten pantomime manner. Certainly not like years ago when he would have been greeted with chants of "Brighton reject, Brighton reject, hello, hello", a shower of 2p coins and a banana.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It wasn't directed at Richarlison as the booing started before anyone would have realised he was coming on.

As a rule I usually know who is coming on as a sub before I know who is going off, unless the player coming off is clearly injured.
Probably because I’m near the front of the WSU and I can see the sub coming on standing near the 4th official.
When I saw Richarlison warming up I did expect him to get booed.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I thought the boo was done in the ‘right light’ as someone said above more like a pantomime boo rather than anomosity.

Real offence on Saturday was those using offence anti-Semitic names to describe our opposition - now that’s worth complaining about

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I thought the boo was done in the ‘right light’ as someone said above more like a pantomime boo rather than anomosity.

Real offence on Saturday was those using offence anti-Semitic names to describe our opposition - now that’s worth complaining about

Pretty difficult when half their songs use the same word. And while it may be them reclaiming the word a la gangsta rap it didn't stop a load of them coming out with the usual homophobic bollocks. Perhaps we should walk around yelling "PO*F ARMY!" at the top of our voices.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Pretty difficult when half their songs use the same word. And while it may be them reclaiming the word a la gangsta rap it didn't stop a load of them coming out with the usual homophobic bollocks. Perhaps we should walk around yelling "PO*F ARMY!" at the top of our voices.

Bigoted behaviour only stops when all don’t tolerate it whether it is sexism, racism, religion, sexuality etc. it is up to all of us to stop it not reinforce it. All comments I heard were before we got in the ground so before we heard them chanting it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Bigoted behaviour only stops when all don’t tolerate it whether it is sexism, racism, religion, sexuality etc. it is up to all of us to stop it not reinforce it. All comments I heard were before we got in the ground so before we heard them chanting it.

:lolol:

You must be literally the only Premier League football fan who's never heard Spurs sing "Y** ARMY" or "Being a y**"

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I was offended by a Spurs fans driving…and that was before I got into the car park let alone the ground

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
For those that booed Yves Bissouma the other day, may I just say you’re an utter disgrace….not only that you’re an embarrassment to the football club.

I’ve supported and followed this club for over 30 years and it’s up there with one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve faced. Week in week out at home we make hardly any noise at all, it’s a god awful silent arena most weeks and the only noise I see coming out of people’s mouths is to boo one of our best ever players to wear the stripes. I’d half get it if he joined Palace or handed in a transfer request and refused to play but no the guy played over 100 games for us & was a fans favourite…..Grow the fuc* up.

I have no idea what’s happened to our fan base over the last 15 years but it was not like this in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, I’m now surrounded by thousands of total toss pots who appear to have no class at all. God only knows the reception Graham Potter will get from you morons.

3E48A2FC-7C46-41DB-AED4-3444933ADCC2.jpeg

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Much longer than that. Three different user IDs on here dating back to 2003. The original "byf" has over 4000 posts. Then there's "byf's back!" (note to OP, if you're not trolling then don't make it all about yourself) before cunningly adding a "1" to the end of his original sobriquet.

Not bad for someone who hates NSC.

Another sad act digging out information. Great work detective….😂 you can’t be getting much at home 😂

Was it always the dream to be an administrator on a football fans message board. 😂😂😂

RowZ

Sep 12, 2022
OP is so weak....he's a player that left us for money.....bench warmer.....was a star here...and left....it's ok to boo - as might put him off his game......jeez, you don't know him - it's all theatre.....

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
For those that booed Yves Bissouma the other day, may I just say you’re an utter disgrace….not only that you’re an embarrassment to the football club.

I’ve supported and followed this club for over 30 years and it’s up there with one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve faced. Week in week out at home we make hardly any noise at all, it’s a god awful silent arena most weeks and the only noise I see coming out of people’s mouths is to boo one of our best ever players to wear the stripes. I’d half get it if he joined Palace or handed in a transfer request and refused to play but no the guy played over 100 games for us & was a fans favourite…..Grow the fuc* up.

I have no idea what’s happened to our fan base over the last 15 years but it was not like this in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, I’m now surrounded by thousands of total toss pots who appear to have no class at all. God only knows the reception Graham Potter will get from you morons.

Most embarrassing moment? Must of missed us losing 7-1 to Huddersfield, but I clapped Bissouma off, he was a great player, but I am going to boo Cucurella and Potter with as much gusto as possible, that’s just me, I know who respected us and wasn’t full of sh*t and Bissouma wasn’t one. I probably won’t boo potter, but other people will and that’s what they want to do.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here