Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing your team at 0-0

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Definite boos were ringing out from the Leics fans after about 75 minutes when they kept farting about in midfield, not seeming to have a clue what to to do with the ball.

Dont think I can remember a time that a side has been booed like that when they werent actually losing a game, very strange behaviour!

Having said that, if I was a Foxes fan, Id be well pissed off watching a team like that.....

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wouldn't have been all that surprised. They've been shit all season, coming off the back of another crap performance at home on Saturday, against a team who "no disrespect but they should be beating"...Levein could be on borrowed time sooner rather than later at this rate.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beeneys gloves said:

Having said that, if I was a Foxes fan, Id be well pissed off watching a team like that.....

Simply being a Leicester fan living in Leicester is reason enough to be pissed off. In fact, merely living in Leicester is enough:lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Beeneys gloves said:
Definite boos were ringing out from the Leics fans after about 75 minutes when they kept farting about in midfield, not seeming to have a clue what to to do with the ball.

Dont think I can remember a time that a side has been booed like that when they werent actually losing a game, very strange behaviour!

Maybe they were expecting to be 2 or 3 up after 75 mins as they were playing what they would class as easy opponents. I`m not being argumentative it`s just how they would see it.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I hope that Ernest led the BOO boys at the Albion for 0-0 against a crap Leicester side

Magoo out :angry: :angry: :angry:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Well I hope that Ernest led the BOO boys at the Albion for 0-0 against a crap Leicester side

Magoo out :angry: :angry: :angry:
Why do you want a manger who is trying to restructure your squad, OUT.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Croydonbloke said:

Calm down CB. Its just Ernest's thing. He wanted Adams out too. Feel free not to take him too seriously.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:

See other threads...Ernest stokes up the BOO boys....
:lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We should be beating teams like Leicester

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Beeneys gloves said:

I think you will find that they were booing Mark McGee (when he went into his technical area) who they hate for leaving to go to "a bigger club" Wolves. ???

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Re: Re: Booing your team at 0-0

3gulls said:
I think you will find that they were booing Mark McGee (when he went into his technical area) who they hate for leaving to go to "a bigger club" Wolves. ???

Yes I could definitely hear the Leicester FANS BOOing Magoo as of course were all the ALBION fans at the same time.
20000 FANS BOOing the lardy Jocko fool was MUSIC to my ears :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Potless OUT

Clipboard King OUT

Magoo OUT

Lapdog Perry OUT

Sportsmanship Stuart OUT

Foreigners OUT

Tried and Tested ENGLISH IN :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion Rob

I remember during the Div Three promotion year the boys got booed after York hit an equaliser through Steve Agnew to make it 1-1. The booing continued at the final whistle.

I found it odd as we were top of the league at the time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Albion Rob said:
I remember during the Div Three promotion year the boys got booed after York hit an equaliser through Steve Agnew to make it 1-1. The booing continued at the final whistle.

I found it odd as we were top of the league at the time.

Adams OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here