Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boogie pimps music video

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Ha sanyone seen the new boogie pimps - somebody to love video? i just saw it on aol and what a video it is!! :p :p :p

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
shes ex page 3 and was also in the 'satisfaction' video- but not a clue of her name

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"somebody to love" - wait a minute...let me guess, another crappy dance remake of a classic song now turned into shit by some attention seeking dj's who wanna play Ibiza next summer....RUBBISH! :D

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
If you look very closely, as i'm sure most of you will, the bra she is wearing is too big for her. When the camera pans from the top of her head, there's this big gap of ruffled material.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Harvey, you Freeze-Frame Belly Flaker!

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
i have the cd. a massize 38mb video on it, wasnt that impressed actually... some woman in bra and pants, getting landed on by skydiving babies (??))

if you have acess to newsgroups (usenet?) will post later
to news:alt.binaries.videos.tv.shaggable-babes, which i am informed is where all the celebs are ppsted as well..

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
CrabtreeBHA said:
"somebody to love" - wait a minute...let me guess, another crappy dance remake of a classic song now turned into shit by some attention seeking dj's who wanna play Ibiza next summer....RUBBISH! :D
Got it in one. But it's nowhere near as bad as the Scissor Sisters' (who?) version of Comfortably Numb. Pure shit!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Is this the wee lassy?

nat6.jpg

nat1.jpg

nat7.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here