Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boo Boys----

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
How many minutes into the game before the NSC masses start to moan about the game and the team?

I reckon about 15 myself as the boys labour away against the Swedes only hope is Sweden will want to win creating a bit more space unlike T+T who sat 11 behind the ball.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
in order to progress in the tournament we need to win games, so even though we've qualified we should beplaying to win and improve the performance, whilst improving the fitness and sharpness of Owen & Rooney, as well as improving other tactical options ( ie OH and Carragher, possibly Lennon) and maybe even give Walcott 15 minutes.

at the end of the day we could even go mental 2-4-4 and it wouldn't matter as we've qualified :p

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Goring Gull said:
only hope is Sweden will want to win creating a bit more space unlike T+T who sat 11 behind the ball.

To be fair though it didn’t help matters that we were also complete dog turd.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd settle for a 0-0 IF we actully put in a decent performance and at least give the impression that we may have a chance of doing something in this tournament other than stinking the place out.

With Rooney helping link the midfield to the attack, I'm hopeful of seeing some crisp, accurate, incisive passing with lots of movement and stuff.

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
Easy 10 said:
I'm hopeful of seeing some crisp, accurate, incisive passing with lots of movement and stuff.

Suggest you sleep for 24 hours, and then watch Argentina tomorrow for some passing, movement, style and panache (as well as women with nice breasts)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chopper West said:
Suggest you sleep for 24 hours, and then watch Argentina tomorrow for some passing, movement, style and panache (as well as women with nice breasts)
Good call.
Argentina v Holland is going to be an immensely arousing occasion.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:
I'd settle for a 0-0 IF we actully put in a decent performance and at least give the impression that we may have a chance of doing something in this tournament other than stinking the place out.

With Rooney helping link the midfield to the attack, I'm hopeful of seeing some crisp, accurate, incisive passing with lots of movement and stuff.

Well put. I hold my breath though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here