Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bondage - is it what its cracked up to be?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Not my cuppa tea, but each to their own!

Do you like the old Gimp mask or not...discuss?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you trust ANYONE enough to let them tie you to a bed and have their way with you???? :ohmy:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Icy Gull said:
Do you trust ANYONE enough to let them tie you to a bed and have their way with you???? :ohmy:

What time are you coming round? ???

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I went to a fetish night once. It was all very interesting and a little bit weird. One guy just layed on the floor all night wanting women to walk on his back :nono: and another guy was being done up the arse with a strap on :eek: :lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
coventrygull said:
I went to a fetish night once. It was all very interesting and a little bit weird. One guy just layed on the floor all night wanting women to walk on his back :nono: and another guy was being done up the arse with a strap on :eek: :lolol:

I dont think I should ask but what were you doing there!?!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think we need an explanation Mr Coventry :lolol:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
My wife an I were invited because a friend of the Mrs owned the club. You see it was all quite innocent :D We did have the offer of a badly dressed tranvestite wanting to give us a spanking but we declined the offer :lolol: I must admit to quite enjoying the bit of lesbian bondage:D

I did make a point to a couple who were indulging in a bit of clamping that if they wanted real torture they should try supporting the Albion. :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it can be dangerous but at the same time exciting

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
coventrygull said:
My wife an I were invited because a friend of the Mrs owned the club.

Aren't you just a bit suspicious when your wife has a night out with the girls or her friend then? ;)

Last edited:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
coventrygull said:
Of course not. If the Mrs was going to shag anyone else she would always let me join in :lolol:

Now thats the kind of man we like!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here