Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bon Voyage Dave The Gaffer [Very, very important indeed]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I am pretty sure that Dave the Gaffer and Judith Chalmers are one and the same.

I will make it my life's mission to expose this LDC mole.. umm sorry I meant this freeloading floozy for the charlatan he is.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Timbo said:
At last some positive information. Bags from which shops? Did you manage to get a sneaky look in any of the bags?

I won't be able to SLEEP unless I know that at least one of the carrier bags was from Boots and contained some Diareze to help him cope with all that exotic Italian beer and food.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lush said:
I won't be able to SLEEP unless I know that at least one of the carrier bags was from Boots and contained some Diareze to help him cope with all that exotic Italian beer and food.

I HATE to think what the other plastic bag from BOOTS contains, they sell all types of device there thesedays.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lush said:

Let's not get mucky. :ohmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On the off-chance that Dave can't resist seeking out an internet cafe, here's an Italian phrase that may come in handy:

'Duecento euro per un viaggio su un gondola? Dovete prenderli per un certo genere di punt!'

('Two hundred euros for a trip on a gondola? You must take me for some kind of punt!')

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Buzzer said:
Just asking like...exactly what food do they eat in that there Italy? Is it all exotic and foreign?

I've heard they put cheese on top of stuff rather than in a sandwich.

I wonder what dtg is eating tonight.

***looks skywards and sighs***

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
If he's in Venice, does this mean that his home is undefended? I feel a party coming on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here