Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Er, have you seen him play? He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most gifted player I've even seen in the stripes. He is simply class.

And if he were fit and mentally still at the top of his game he never would've come close to playing for the likes of us down at our level - he'd still be at Valencia, or playing in the PL or still in La Liga. This is a player who turned down moves to Real Madrid, Manchester United because he loved his home club so much.

Get a grip. We're lucky to have seen him play for us. If nothing else, it is a statement of intent. What next? Raúl?

Great post. My favourite all time player, even above Gotsmanov.

Ignore list for anyone who tries to sour his name :lolol:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I expect you know more about football than your post suggests. If you know a Palace fan then they will have told you that his service that season was very, very poor. This season he has had the service and is what most of us saw an intelligent, clinical finisher who would have been in the right place to put away the chances that our superb midfield have created over the last two seasons.

Having seen every Murray appearance at withers and a handful of aways, I'd say that he is a confidence player who takes an amount of time to adjust to the supply he gets, our supply last season was different in one important area - Elliott Bennett, and as such I think muzza would still have struggled. With us yes he scored plenty but he was "tuned in" to his supply which he took a period of time to adjust to.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I expect you know more about football than your post suggests. If you know a Palace fan then they will have told you that his service that season was very, very poor. This season he has had the service and is what most of us saw an intelligent, clinical finisher who would have been in the right place to put away the chances that our superb midfield have created over the last two seasons.

but he was not in the right place was he
he has gone please get over it

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Got this one down as a draw in my accumulator.

Jan 30, 2008
like to remember Bolton for that Fa cup defeat at Burnden park 1990 ?and John crumplins shit performance ,had a good team out that day, shame about the one on the pitch :angry:
regards
DR

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player on

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
player on everyone

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus Poyet ‏@NotGusPoyet
Some #bhafc fans asked me how to find the Reebok. I tell them to follow the crowds. Just seen them walking into Asda #BWFC

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know I don't like us getting carried away with positivity when the line ups are announced, doesn't mean I want* people slagging players off before that**, though.

*Yes, I know the conversation on here is not for my sole benefit, or at my command
** I'd prefer no slagging off of our players occurred, tbh before after during whenever, critiquing a performance is fine, but unnecessary slagging I can do without.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
#bhafc have lost the least number of away matches in the Championship (4). I quite fancy them to keep that going.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC v #BWFC: Kuszczak, Bruno, Upson, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Vicente, Crofts; David, Ulloa, Barnes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v #BWFC: Ankergren, Calderon, Greer, Hammond, Dicker, Buckley, Orlandi.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
[tweet]310390374344568832[/tweet]
#BHAFC v #BWFC: Kuszczak, Bruno, Upson, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Vicente, Crofts; David, Ulloa, Barnes.
[tweet]310390425653501952[/tweet]
#BHAFC subs v #BWFC: Ankergren, Calderon, Greer, Hammond, Dicker, Buckley, Orlandi.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
5 changes to the starting line up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here