seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
57% possession 7 shots on target 3 shots off target 6 corners

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
You have to say with the squad Bolton have they've seriously underperformed away this season but at home they're difficult to beat.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Barnes seams to be getting lots of shots in. Cumon seagulls!!!!

That won't bother Bolton. It's no surprise we find ourselves one down with him starting. We had a good run in the league without him and were heading for the playoffs, if he is going to carry on starting we can kiss the playoffs goodbye. If I was lualua I would be asking for a transfer asap also.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Come on lads - this is very much a winnable game. We aren't playing badly, in fact we have had the better of the first half. And we have good options on the bench.

Remember the Huddersfield game a couple of weeks back - it can all change very quickly.

CCCCCOOOOMMMMEEEE OOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
We had 2 Strikers on the bench on Tuesday, now we have lost CMS , Poyet has deemed it a good idea not to put any on the bench today. Sometimes, Gus makes some really odd decisions. We do have 2 defenders on the bench though.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
That won't bother Bolton. It's no surprise we find ourselves one down with him starting. We had a good run in the league without him and were heading for the playoffs, if he is going to carry on starting we can kiss the playoffs goodbye. If I was lualua I would be asking for a transfer asap.

:facepalm:

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
We had 2 Strikers on the bench on Tuesday, now we have lost CMS , Poyet has deemed it a good idea not to put any on the bench today. Sometimes, Gus makes some really odd decisions. We do have 2 defenders on the bench though.

Same things happened last season around this time. I swear he likes this league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here