Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might be good enough for QPR

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Typical arrogance from the self proclaimed third best player in the world. Bolasie was much better than him when we played them.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The problem is Wilfs been badly advised by his agent and his brother.
Since his debut for England, he hasn't been the same player, and it's not a co incidence .
With today's ill timed interview, it seems he could be on his way, which will be bad for his development ,and for us.
Shame

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The problem is Wilfs been badly advised by his agent and his brother.
Since his debut for England, he hasn't been the same player, and it's not a co incidence .
With today's ill timed interview, it seems he could be on his way, which will be bad for his development ,and for us.
Shame

As much as I dislike palace, you are spot on and the agents are ruining the game. Lots of players would stay on with their clubs if they weren't whored by their agents.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Arsenal I believe.
Been in regular contact with Palace legend (?) Ian Wright, about moving there apparently

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I reckon he'll go to Wigan, seems to be Martinez's type of player.

Wigan won't be able to compete with United or Arsenal. It's clear that if we get an acceptable bid in January he'd like to play in the Premiership, I have no problem with this. I don't know why he's bothered to do an interview about it as we knew that already. Clearly his agent wants to encourage bids in January so he's getting Wilf's name back in the papers.

Agents are ruining this game.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Arsenal I believe.
Been in regular contact with Palace legend (?) Ian Wright, about moving there apparently

Isn't Wright first team coach at MK Dons now?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Who gives a f**k. We've got enough problems of our own.

Blimey there's a first !!
Major resisting a attendance dig on a Palace related thread !!!
Good on yer Boyo !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here