Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bognor striker could be on his way to newcastle

Bognorblue

Nov 6, 2011
Coudn't agree more, if he stayed he'd get 40/50 goals this year, but he gets great service! If Toon are interested then we certainly should be!!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
we used to have great links with Bognor, always a pre season friendly, Dean Wilkins, John Crumplin (genius) etc etc.
You would think we should have had a look at him..

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
you would just think he would have been looked at more locally , ryman top scorer by a mile last season and almost certain this season already , good luck to the lad anyway , its great when someone who is non league gets a chance and takes it ( by the way he is a class finisher)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Gus isn't interested in talent, he's interested in established players like harley.

But really, what the f*** does that actually mean :shrug:

If we did sign this bloke there'd be threads saying we've signed another non-league dud. Gus and the club can't win either way.

So he's got a trial at Newcastle, that means nothing, I bet it comes to nothing. Any excuse to have a dig isn't it :tosser:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Gus isn't interested in talent, he's interested in established players like harley.

Are you actually a Brighton supporter? All I've seen from you since you crawled out from under whatever rock you call home is constant attacks on Poyet.

Bognorblue

Nov 6, 2011
He was due to go to Eastleigh for around £12,500, if Newcastle turn down the chance it could still be a steal for that amount, even if its not successful...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But really, what the f*** does that actually mean :shrug:

If we did sign this bloke there'd be threads saying we've signed another non-league dud. Gus and the club can't win either way.

So he's got a trial at Newcastle, that means nothing, I bet it comes to nothing. Any excuse to have a dig isn't it :tosser:

This. Hundreds of non league players get trials every week but it doesn't mean they get signed up. How do we know one of our scouts haven't watched him?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Richard Tiltman in disguise ?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Are you actually a Brighton supporter? All I've seen from you since you crawled out from under whatever rock you call home is constant attacks on Poyet.

That's right. Poyet is not for us. He got lucky as we was moving into a new stadium. He'll get sacked next year if not by the summer.

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
to be totally honest i wouldnt have a clue at which level he can achieve , all i know for sure he is a great finisher and again totally honest very much in the mould of glen murray..good news for bognor though

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's right. Poyet is not for us. He got lucky as we was moving into a new stadium. He'll get sacked next year if not by the summer.

Ha ha ha. I remember someone else saying 15 months ago that Poyet would be sacked by Christmas. To be fair, he didn't say which Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here