Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bogdan

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Credit where it's due, the best goalkeeping performance I have seen in a long time. Shame the rest of their team were thugs who were kicking lumps out of Bridcutt.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
woooooooo you're ginggaaaaaaaaa!

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Great performance by Bogdan, orlandie and barnes should have done better from inside the box though, good save to put (hammonds?) shot onto the bar.
Bridcutt had another good performance today aswell.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Few years back thought he was a clown but he was superb for them today

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Luckiest performance I've ever seen. Terrible goalkeeper, was inspired today. He is a large part of the reason Bolton were relegated, and has contributed to their slump into the bottom third of the Championship.

Our inability to score more today is humiliating. Home draws with Ipswich, Leeds and now Bolton who are all incredibly shit.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Indeed. People need to acknowledge his performance when talking about missed opportunities and not just spew vitriol at our players.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He was the reason they were still in the game at 90mins. Not sure Orlandi could have done much more and great saves from Hammond and Hoskins.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Fai play to him he mad a couple of cracking saves in the second half.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Luckiest performance I've ever seen. Terrible goalkeeper, was inspired today. He is a large part of the reason Bolton were relegated, and has contributed to their slump into the bottom third of the Championship.

I call bollocks. One of the best young goalies out there at the moment. The save from Hoskins was pure reaction.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Brilliant performance, that diving save to stop Orlandi at the post was spectacular!

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
[video]http://www.footballtube.com/football-videos/major-leagues-and-national-cups-england-premier-league/everton-bolton-1-0-goalkeeper-scores-howard-[/video]

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I call bollocks. One of the best young goalies out there at the moment. The save from Hoskins was pure reaction.

:lolol:
Say what you like about me, I watch a lot of football and I've seen a lot of Adam Bogdan over the last year or so. He's utterly terrible. He was dire all last season for Bolton, if they'd kept Jaaskelainen in goal they would have stayed up. That's my belief. He was injured and missed a large part, but was fit and on the bench toward the end of the season, and Bogdan did everything he could to ensure they went down. He's a calamity, a complete joke. I spoke to some Bolton fans on the bus on the way back, and they completely agreed. They couldn't believe Coyle kept faith with him despite all his mistakes and obvious flaws, and they couldn't believe Freedman has kept him in the team ahead of Lonergan. They said Bolton fans were openly laughing about the saves he was making. I stand by my original "Luckiest performance I've ever seen".

But I'm sure Blackpool fans were saying that about our 1-1 draw with them not so long ago.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To be fair to Ninja, I was talking to a Bolton fan after the game, who couldn't believe how well Bogdan played today. He certainly kept them in the game. The fan said it was the best performance they had seen from him for a long long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here